Wrestling Forum banner

Who is better - MJF, The Miz, EC3 or LA Knigh /Eli Drake?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They all have an almost identical character, but who do you think is better MJF, The Miz, EC3 or LA Knigh /Eli Drake?

·
Registered
768 Posts
I would go with MJF by a mild margin. I say MJF because he seems a total natural in his delivery and keeps his act up both on and off camera.
Old school effectiveness.

LA Knight is solid and pretty well rounded too and Miz certainly has the gift of the gab although his stuff often comes off as Nick Jr which can be a bit nauseating.
I think EC3 is the weakest of the 4, whenever put into the big time he has choked and just faded into the background.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
It's hard to judge as they have different creative freedoms. MJF has the advantage as he can more or less say anything to get heat. His excellent promo the other night was a good example. The Miz was stuck in a goofy program with Morrison for ages and most people saw what Eli Drake and EC3 were capable of in Impact. MJF, being younger has the potential to be the best

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
LA Knight for me. MJF is funny but he and the Miz both feel like clowns who you can't take that seriously. LA Knight can be a clown but still looks more like a star and feels more legit than them as a competitor. I feel like we never even got to see what EC3 is capable of (I didn't see most of his NXT stuff tbh).

I would have put Bobby Roode into this poll as well because I feel he fits the same mold as the rest of these guys, and if that was the case it would be hard to pick between Roode and LA Knight.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Honestly right now I think its Eli Drake, but I doubt he ever gets an opportunity because of his age.
it wouldn't be because of his age. They're pushing Damien Priest who's almost 40 like he's their next breakout star. I think they push Priest because he is someone they see as will to appeal to younger fans while LA Knight and Roode who are around the same age as him are more like old school wrestlers. Hopefully they don't mess up with LA Knight.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
The Miz is a million times better than all of them.

EC3 didn't live up to the hype. MJF so far has just been a parody.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I like Eli Drake the most but MJF is well over a decade younger than everyone else mentioned so has longevity on his side, he might not have even peaked yet.

·
Ho!
18,696 Posts
Miz is the best of the bunch, though Drake is great and MJF is almost as good as Miz at this point. He'll no doubt surpass him in a few years if he continues on his current trajectory.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
MJF is 5'9 170 pounds.

People tend to forget this little, but really important fact about him because he in the midcard feuding another small guys.

But the dude is deemed to be a midcard for ever or stick as a manager.

Between Miz and Eli Drake, Eli if was 5 years younger.

·
Registered
Galaleroy
1,554 Posts
Pleasantly surprised Eli drake is getting so much love. That's my pick. He's just as good as all those other guys on the mic, and is much better in the ring than all of them.

EC3 never got a fair shake in WWE. His impact run is comparable though.

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
it wouldn't be because of his age. They're pushing Damien Priest who's almost 40 like he's their next breakout star. I think they push Priest because he is someone they see as will to appeal to younger fans while LA Knight and Roode who are around the same age as him are more like old school wrestlers. Hopefully they don't mess up with LA Knight.
Roode is closer to Edge's age than he is Priest or Knight.

I still say EC3 is best of this poll even though WWE seemed to have no idea how to use the guy. I mean why keep him from talking? It's his strongest attribute. I honestly don't get the hype about MJF. I think he can be good down the line but people act as if he is some good level heel but he's just a plum standard douchebag. IMO anyway. Miz is very versatile probably more than anyone else in the poll but has spent so much of his time as a comedy act that despite his talents he is just another guy. Knight is a wild card because he's very good at what he does but he's approaching a point in time in his career where it's possibly his last chance to really strike it big.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
The Miz is a million times better than all of them.

EC3 didn't live up to the hype. MJF so far has just been a parody.
EC3 was never given a chance and ruined by creative. He's a great talker and they didn't let him talk

It's perplexing because on paper you'd think he'd be the exact type of wrestler Vince would love

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts