Wrestling Forum banner

Who is better - MJF, The Miz, EC3 or LA Knigh /Eli Drake?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They all have an almost identical character, but who do you think is better MJF, The Miz, EC3 or LA Knigh /Eli Drake?

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Have you seen EC3 lately? He's nothing like he used to be. He's very bland in ROH.

Anyway, MJF by a safe distance is my answer. Just 25-years-old with charisma seeping from every pore.

·
Registered
31,934 Posts
1. Miz easily top as he's a proven commodity at all level of the card.

2. Classic EC3 was able to legitimately be a main event guy for TNA

3. MJF is still operating off the potential for future great things. Not saying he won't eventually be the best, but right now he's not there yet.

4. Didn't see much Eli Drake and not feeling the LA Knight character

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
1. Miz easily top as he's a proven commodity at all level of the card.

2. Classic EC3 was able to legitimately be a main event guy for TNA

3. MJF is still operating off the potential for future great things. Not saying he won't eventually be the best, but right now he's not there yet.

4. Didn't see much Eli Drake and not feeling the LA Knight character
The Miz is abysmal in the ring, has never managed to stay at the top of the food chain for a consistent period of time for that reason.

The Miz is at his best as a mid card comedy act/chicken shit heel. MJF brings an entire different level of intensity(when he's booked to do so) and can move significantly better in the ring which makes him more believable as a main event level threat.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I know MJF is the favorite due to recency and his potential but I think alot of you guys missed EC3. I feel like MJF was probably a fan of EC3 and modeled some of his current character from EC3.

EC3 takes the cake because he actually has the look and can play a heel and babyface relatively well. Im surprised he flopped so hard in WWE

·
Registered
31,934 Posts
The Miz is abysmal in the ring, has never managed to stay at the top of the food chain for a consistent period of time for that reason.

The Miz is at his best as a mid card comedy act/chicken shit heel. MJF brings an entire different level of intensity(when he's booked to do so) and can move significantly better in the ring which makes him more believable as a main event level threat.
Neither Miz or MJF are exactly known for being ring wizards. But Miz has pulled 2 good matches of of 2010s Jerry Lawler and had a good last man standing match with Shane. He's had good matches with Ziggler. Miz like MJF isn't a night in night out candidate to steal the show match wise,but he's serviceable.

Face Miz without the benefits of insulting the audience showing intensity when booked to do so

MJF right now we're basing a lot on potential. Not saying he won't surpass Miz, since MJF is more likely to get a sustained main event push to show his talent. As of now though MJF has firmly been in the midcard and has produced not much that would be considered classic MJF going forward at least. He's consistently good though. But the only great thing I think he's done is the Jungle Boy match.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Eli Drake and MJF. I have t seen Drake's WWE stuff but he's definitely one of the best look/promo combo in the business today.

He's always been booked like crap though.

I can't stand Miz. Or most wrestlers who look like adult children.

·
Registered
13,576 Posts

Not seen anything so far to suggest MJF is better in-ring that Miz. His biggest matches with Jericho and Cody on ppv have bombed.

Miz reached the top of his profession remember maineventing Wrestlemania, had reality show and movies built around and flips $5m mansions like its nothing.

MJF still has aways to go to match Miz's impact on the business.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
10,277 Posts
Miz wins this one. He´s better at wrestling a match than MJF (it took Miz a while to learn that part of the business, but he got it at last and is now good enough to hold his own against anyone in WWE). He also has the benefit of longevity; MJF is still young, so he maybe he´ll surpass Miz eventually, but he´s not there yet.
So my list would go; Miz, MJF, Eli Drake..And way down, EC3

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I'm sensing the start of a new group. lol Imagine all the promos these guys would have.

1. I think Miz is on top cause has had more opportunitiees to shine cause he was involved in many things in the biggest wrestling company ever.

2. The best heel of the group and best at playing this character has been EC3 in TNA. In many ways he is like MJF on steroid. If EC3 came to AEW and being given all the space he needs, he would outshine MJF in 5 seconds. But he has not had enough of space and time to prove what he can really do on a bigger stage.

3. My Favorite though is Eli Drake. The guy actually look like a man and a main event heel. He just doesn't try to be a little shit stirrers like these others, he's ready to eat the whole menu. He reminds me of the heels from the WWF when I watched at as kid. Guys like Rick Rude, Kurt Hennig, etc....

4. MJF is good but he tend to become repetitive and maybe sometime he come off as a kid playing a bad guy.

·
Registered
9,488 Posts
Not seen anything so far to suggest MJF is better in-ring that Miz. His biggest matches with Jericho and Cody on ppv have bombed.

Miz reached the top of his profession remember maineventing Wrestlemania, had reality show and movies built around and flips $5m mansions like its nothing.

MJF still has aways to go to match Miz's impact on the business.
Yeah voted Miz for the same reasons. Been in the top promotion for almost 20 years and been a media ambassador machine for the WWE. Defeating Cena in the ME of WM. One of the best guys they've had over his time on the mic consistently. His wrestling isn't groundbreaking but it fits hit chickenshit heel persona.

MJF easily has the most potential of any wrestler of his age out there, but he's just not there yet.

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
aew section has officially died. Its just turning into to much current wwe, nonsense and troll fest. All thanks to fucking cm punk.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I am not majorly into any of them ... the Miz has done very well for some of the booking he has endured so maybe he pips MJF at the moment,
but in a few years it will be MJF easily

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
watching NXT now. LA Knight is way better in the ring than The Miz imo. more intense and just moves around the ring better

1 - 20 of 58 Posts