Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the anything sections so that means i can ask anything right? i just want to know your opinion on who is better, dumbledore or voldemort?

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
We have an Entertainment Section.

And this would need to be broken down into so many categories. Oh, and not to mention, when you say better, you mean character, correct?

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
A lot of people didn't like the transition of Harris to McManus, but we all know that couldn't be helped.

I, personally, would add one more person to this equation depending on your exact question: Snape.

·
Banned
1,525 Posts
i'm not a huge harry potter mark but i've seen bits here and their i'll vote for dumbledore simply because i haven't seen voldemort in any of the movies that i've seen

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
i'm not a huge harry potter mark but i've seen bits here and their i'll vote for dumbledore simply because i haven't seen voldemort in any of the movies that i've seen
He has been in some incarnation in every movie. SS: Quinn's Body; CoS: Tom Riddle and his diary; PoS: To be fair, I do somewhat agree, but he did appear in flashbacks; GoF: Voldermort returns through the rest of the series.

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
They both sul.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Dumbledore. Voldemort was a dipshit who failed almost all the rules to NOT break if you're an evil overlord. To think, all he had to do was use a knife on Harry when he was a baby, and it would all be over but the crying. It really was facepalm worthy all the stupid shit he was written to do.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Both had the potential to be great, but author didn't used them upto their full potential.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts