Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
He hasn't had the soaring eagle with him in his last 2 matches :( This gimmick may well be over.
I think Chavo was the eagle though, there's a youtube video to prove that too. :agree:

·
Banned
542 Posts
Just when i was about to create the eagle for Swagger on SvR 2011 and make him Swaggers manager DAMN

·
Registered
166 Posts
It's Chavo Guerrero

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
It makes Swagger look like a joke, the eagle shouldn't return.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Its Chavo, following the family tradition set by his Uncle Hector Guerrero of humiliating yourself in a bird costume.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
WHY ARE THEY EVEN HAMMERING THIS UNORIGINAL STEREOTYPICAL COOKIE CUTTER AMERICAN SYMBOLISM ON A GIMMICK-LESS WRESTLER SO HARD

THIS IS WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, THERES OTHER COUNTRIES THAT EXIST OUTSIDE OF AMERICA

·
Registered
884 Posts
WHY ARE THEY EVEN HAMMERING THIS UNORIGINAL STEREOTYPICAL COOKIE CUTTER AMERICAN SYMBOLISM ON A GIMMICK-LESS WRESTLER SO HARD

THIS IS WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, THERES OTHER COUNTRIES THAT EXIST OUTSIDE OF AMERICA
Ever thought because he is the 'ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN Jack Swagger??

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
It's JR, think about it, have you ever seen the 2 in the same place? Where was the SSE on Raw? That's right, between Cole and King.

I believe the SSE is played by more than 1 person as 1 forumer on here saw Jamie Noble backstage in the costume and it's been proved that Chavito has been in the suit as well.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
WWE has reportedly axed the mascot character accompanying Jack Swagger ringside in recent weeks, the Swagger Soaring Eagle. The mascot did not accompany Swagger for his match with Daniel Bryan last Monday on Raw
His gone peeps. No more Swagger Soaring Eagle :(...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
His gone peeps. No more Swagger Soaring Eagle :(...
Yes! Fun while it lasted, it's entertaining gimmick but people will never take Swagger seriously as long as that stupid eagle is still around. Now let's hope that they will let Swagger winning matches again and give him a meaningful program with someone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts