Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - so someone finally knocked on Alister's door last night and the segment ended before he answered it. Of course, in their infinite cleverness WWE ended the segment so as to draw out the brilliance of this storyline another week. *ahem*

I gotta be honest, at this point I don't really care who is knocking as long as it puts an end to the segments.

But, for the hell of it we can guess who it is...

My hopes would be one of these..
Bray
Harper
Cesaro

But, they may feed Rusev or someone like that to him..

Of course, it could be the Domino's pizza guy.

It might be Zelina come to yell at him to come out of that stupid room and take out the damn garbage and take her to dinner like he promised..

Who do you think (or hope) it is?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Too soon for a Wyatt / Black feud IMO. Would really like it for SS maybe ?

Harper would be unlikely because he asked for his release ... ?

Cesaro, yes. Would be an awesome match.

Randy Orton also, would be my choice.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too soon for a Wyatt / Black feud IMO. Would really like it for SS maybe ?

Harper would be unlikely because he asked for his release ... ?

Cesaro, yes. Would be an awesome match.

Randy Orton also, would be my choice.

ooo.. I forgot about Orton. Agree that would be good.

·
Registered
17,493 Posts
Ricochet wanting some backdoor action, but quietly goes home to Kacy when he realises it is not that Black hole Aleister wants filling.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
It needs to be someone that’s at least somewhat credible that he can go over. Which is actually going to be kind of hard to find.

Can’t be Bray. They both need wins out of the gate. Harper would actually be interesting, but seems like he’s done, and it won’t have enough heat. I guess Cesaro or Andrade could work, but man, those guys need wins, too.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Too soon :confused: So there is an ideal time to have a demonic clown vs. a black metal Satan worshiper feud in modern WWE?
I meant more like, Should be a long Storyline with a first match at a big event like SummerSlam.

But i agree 100%. This feud could be the more interesting thing in WWE.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Aleister Black is one of my favorites in the company right now, I just wish they didn't give him such a stupid storyline to work with. What he is doing makes no sense at all. He is complaining about nobody coming to fight him yet he is hiding who knows where, how they hell does anybody even know where to find him? If you want to fight so bad why not go to the ring where people can actually find you?

Why not just go and beat up Seth Rollins? As Samoa Joe proved, all you have to do is beat somebody up and you get an automatic World Championship Match, so what are you waiting for? WWE storytelling right now is so horribly bad.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts