Wrestling Forum banner

Who do you think is the most overrated superstar in the Internet Community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Shit I should have voted for da Rock.

·
Registered
689 Posts
CM Punk? Really? REALLY?! He has so many haters on the internet now and it pisses me off. He doesn't get enough support.

I voted for Christian because I feel he is slightly overrated. Plus the other guys on the poll are either not rated highly here and rightly so, or they are rated highly and rightly so.

·
Registered
345 Posts
CM Punk? Really? REALLY?! He has so many haters on the internet now and it pisses me off. He doesn't get enough support.

I voted for Christian because I feel he is slightly overrated. Plus the other guys on the poll are either not rated highly here and rightly so, or they are rated highly and rightly so.
he sucks. horrible in-ring skills, stupid gimmick, short and scrawny, horrible entrance theme.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Really? D-Bryan is not on that list? This poll is pointless.

·
Banned
254 Posts
The Undertaker. For every great match of his, there are 2 mediocre ones, especially during the AE when that ratio was even worse. Chubby Motortaker was shit in that ring more often then not. Plus the guy sucks on the mic and has been generally awful for the last 6 years.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
The Undertaker. For every great match of his, there are 2 mediocre ones, especially during the AE when that ratio was even worse. Chubby Motortaker was shit in that ring more often then not. Plus the guy sucks on the mic and has been generally awful for the last 6 years.
Well that's not fair, you try and have a 5* match at every TV taping and live RAW you wrestle at. That's a silly great/average ratio to expect from ANYONE. I don't see how he's been generally awful the last six years when he's put on a MOTYC every year for the last six years.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Tough call between The Rock and Daniel Bryan. I don't see how it can be Punk since 80% of the "internet community" hates the guy.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
This whole thread is just an excuse for people to troll each other. The whole notion of whining about who's overrated and who isn't is an embarrassment. It doesn't affect you. Some people are popular. Get over it.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Currently, Punk gets viewed upon by a lot of people as being a GOD or something (I'm a HUGE fan, but he's not one of the GOAT or anything). Of all time, The Rock and Kurt Angle probably win. Rock is seen by many as a GOAT, and I can see where they are coming from if you talk about drawing money, but fuck, guy was mediocre in the ring and his promos are terrible. People like them, that's ok, but honestly he's nothing more than childish humour and the occasional swear word. Angle just lacks the ability to tell a story in the ring, but people cream over him because he does moonsaults from cages and has a billion finisher kick outs in his matches.

·
Banned
653 Posts
CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Undertaker.

Undertaker was god awful in the first 3/4's of his career. Shawn Michaels has made him and the streak look fucking amazing.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.