Wrestling Forum banner

Who in your mind out of the WWE roster TODAY is a "badass"?

9K views 91 replies 59 participants last post by  vanderhevel 
#1 · (Edited)
It seems the abundance of badasses are growing thinner and thinner every year. Whether you think thats a problem is up to you but imo, it flat out sucks and to me makes the product look too "teeny". The only real badasses left are The Undertaker(who I'm sure is retiring soon), and maybe CM Punk but other than them 2, who else is there? I guess you can say Randy Orton but imo, its sometimes hard for me to see him that way given all that baby oil, and that sort of clean-cut look he has. I mean rewind the clock only 5 or 6 years ago and you had:

Kurt Angle
Batista
Chris Benoit
Triple H
Shawn Michaels(post back surgery he wasn't nearly as "sexy boy")
Umaga

plus a younger Undertaker and Kane. I get the whole PG thing and Vince wanting to cater to a younger audience but all those guys I listed can work/have worked in a PG environment. I know Daniel Bryan is getting over with this "nerd" gimmick and I'm happy about that but at the same time I was kinda sorta bummed they didn't stick with his whole technical wrestler who can "Kick you in the head" thing. I don't really follow NXT but most of them seem like MTV pretty boys besides Brodus Clay.

See less See more
#57 ·
Nick Gage does not need a bandana to rob a bank.When bankers see him they automaticlaly forget his face out of sheer fear.:lmao:lmao:lmao

But you're right,that was just downright retarded,but still,he robbed a fuckin bank.If you think thats not badass and oiled up preety boy like Orton is then i really dont know what to say except,thats also downright reetarded

#52 ·
Kane should be a badass.

Reactions: HeyNightmare
#6 ·
Re: Who in your mind today is a "badass"?

Cena :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
I do see Cena vs. Punk at WM27 and I am hoping its a submission match. Granted neither are technical wrestlers but both could carry that match. I think Cena will surprise much he like he did last year against Bautista and like he did against RVD at ONS. One of Punk's problems could be Cena is not "extreme enough" and that would set up a match were they beat the living tar out of each other. But, I am just a pion and don't write for the WWE, they know so much more then I do and we will probably get Cena vs. Orton 17 for the strap at WM27

#8 ·

I do see Cena vs. Punk at WM27 and I am hoping its a submission match. Granted neither are technical wrestlers but both could carry that match. I think Cena will surprise much he like he did last year against Bautista and like he did against RVD at ONS. One of Punk's problems could be Cena is not "extreme enough" and that would set up a match were they beat the living tar out of each other. But, I am just a pion and don't write for the WWE, they know so much more then I do and we will probably get Cena vs. Orton 17 for the strap at WM27
OMG,GOD FORBID.The world does not need a submission match involving Cena.We got enough problems with polution,slave corporations and mainstream brainwashing.

By the way :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao at Punk not being a tehnical wrestler

#14 ·

punk and barrett - although he has cowardly kayfabe tactics

#21 · (Edited)
Randy Orton.

Now laugh at me members of the IWC, laugh at me.

John Cena was pretty badass when he came back after getting "fired"

Now laugh even harder at me IWC.

Oh yes CM Punk these past few weeks.

Now worship me IWC!

As for non WWE badasses,ill say preety much the whole CZW and BJW rosters
Actually the word used to describe them are IDIOTS.

Shit, now you're gonna tell me two 16 year old kids in their backyards are also badasses.

#24 ·
Well Undertaker used to be a Badass, as for now, CM Punk and Randy Orton and maybe Evan Bourne (Cause of his finisher mainly).

#39 ·
Drew McIntyre, the split personality thing he has now just reeks of awesomeness, he is fearless, aggressive, and has no hestitation to hurt someone inside the ring but he seems like a calm, harmless, sweet, cool guy outside the ring, i like this new development of his character.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.