Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who in the wwe paid his dues to get on top? Can you cite some examples on what that superstar has gone through?

obvious answers would be The Miz, started as a joke then worked so hard. Don't think Cm punk paid his dues because there was so much hype eversince his debut.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Definitely Daniel Bryan, he's not on top yet though, but will be soon.

CM Punk has paid his dues. He's wrestled for a very long time just to get into the WWE. His talent and charisma turned heads which lead to his arrival in the WWE after years of hard work.

·
Banned
161 Posts
tripple h.. i mean he had to bang stephanie mcmahon you know how hard that would have been..

·
Registered
396 Posts
Seeing as Mick Foley is rumoured to be heading back, I'm going to say Mick Foley.
Not much need to explain how he got there, I don't think.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
If anyone paid dues, it's CM Punk.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
miz he is the perfect case of a guy the locker room hated from day 1 he could of gave up but did'nt

the dude started off as a smackdown hype man for the audience and a backstage interviewer to become one of the top stars and former wwe champ took him about 6-7 years to get to the top

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
John Cena from his debut until 2005 when he won the WWE title. Up until he was drafted to Raw, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Goldberg, JBL, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, and Batista were all pushed harder than he was and won the World or WWE title. Batista was even thought to be the next big guy after Lesnar left until Cena got the better reaction and tried harder. From then on, Cena's been on top. Does he deserve to be on top as long as he has been? I don't know. But he did fight to get where he is today.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Daniel Bryan. Best in the world isn't just a tagline when it comes to him.

CM Punk. Much the same as Bryan, he's the first "superstar" created by the post-territory indy scene.

Triple H. Worked through a terrible gimmick (Blueblood) and a burial.

·
Registered
82 Posts
christina, wrestled for years always in the mid card, got over, had great matches, still things he does years later.

CM punk put up with a lot of shit since he debuted in the WWE, perservered and hopefully is on his way to the top to stay this time.

The miz, been said already, nobody has worked harder to reach the top, he has improved everything about his on air persona in order to become a champion.

Randy Orton, he must have paid his dues on the way out of the womb.

Undertaker earned his status as a legend by working hard and sticking with the company during the lean years and having great matches down the years.

Bryan Danielson, will have paid his dues in the eyes of the WWE soon, he has to!! Guys wrestled everywhere and has great matches with people who never had great matches.

Kevin Nash bought his dues.

Triple H was in the Kliq, married the bosses daughter, but he always works hard for the compnay and had his fair amount of shite back in the day to say he earned his main event push around 2000.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Christian, CM Punk, The Miz, Triple H, Daniel Bryan, and the Undertaker. I would also say Dolph Ziggler will be somebody I think who will be on this list in two years. He has been in the WWE for seven years, and spent most of those years with joke gimmicks (Being Chavo Guerrero's caddy and being the only survivor of DX's burial of the Spirit Squad.)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
christian.
for people saying bryan, sure he has paid his dues in the indy circuit but he hasn't paid his dues in wwe.

·
Registered
616 Posts
among current wrestlers?

Miz, Punk, and Christian easily.

If anyone thinks otherwise about these 3, they are full of it.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
punk actually had it easier than the miz punk became wwe champ within 2 years in wwe(08) and is a 4 time champ and miz was in wwe since 04 while punk debuted in 06

1 - 20 of 77 Posts