Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I ask this, I don't mean guys who are complete jobbers like Ryder, 3MB, Gabriel...but are at least somewhat relevant.

Kofi Kingston - Could've been huge a few years ago, but unfortunately now he's likely going to be a midcarder for life and I don't see him getting pushed anytime soon.

Cody Rhodes - Very fun to watch in the ring, but he has no gimmick or personality. He's just a white athletic guy from the famous Rhodes family.

Bray Wyatt - I can see Rowan and Harper holding the tag titles, but that's it. Bray has a great gimmick, but I don't see him as a future champion.

Dolph Ziggler - Maybe another World Title reign, but not as WWE champion.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I agree with Kofi and Dolph OP, but BRay... I think he will have many opportunities to raise his status in the future, like feuding with undertaker (I think the Wyatt Family is perfect for a feud with the Deadman)
And Cody well, the Rhodes are very popular right now so i'll go with never say never in this case.

Also for some reason i have a feeling Del Rio will not be WWE champ again.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Damien Sandow & Wade Barret i hope

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Erick Rowan
Curtis Axel
Wade Barrett
Ziggler will never be 'E champion.

Kofi Kingston will get a brief World Title run as a "thank you" towards the end of his career. Assuming that title is still around.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
How can Dolph "never win" something he's already won? But whatever.

All four of those guys will probably win the World Title, Cody might even get a WWE Title reign or two.

Yes, I think Kofi will get a WHC reign, not until like 2020 or something, but he'll get his Christian/Booker/Henry "thank you for sticking around all this time whilst we bury you" title reign.

As for who never will, excluding the obvious geeks, Wade Barrett unfortunately. The second person I thought of was Rollins, but he'll probably end up with a World Title reign eventually, he'll be a career jobber to the stars though.

I don't think Axel will get a reign either.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Curits Axel (I wish he was never any sort of champion)
Kofi Kingston
Santino
Bray Wyatt (I just don't see it with his gimmick)

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Curtis Axel was the first name to come to mind, dude should be released.

·
Premium Member
15,007 Posts
JTG
Yoshi Tatsu
Brodus Clay
Santino
Zack Ryder
Heath Slater
Tyson Kidd (but, I wouldn't be surprised if he maintains a job for life, ala Billy Kidman, James Gibson, etc.)
Evan Bourne
Justin Gabriel
Sin Cara
Primo
Epico
Hunico
Darren Young
Alex Riley
Hornswoggle
R-Truth

Unless they unify the titles, I think Kofi could at least be WHC.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
When I ask this, I don't mean guys who are complete jobbers like Ryder, 3MB, Gabriel...but are at least somewhat relevant.

Kofi Kingston - Could've been huge a few years ago, but unfortunately now he's likely going to be a midcarder for life and I don't see him getting pushed anytime soon.

Cody Rhodes - Very fun to watch in the ring, but he has no gimmick or personality. He's just a white athletic guy from the famous Rhodes family.

Bray Wyatt - I can see Rowan and Harper holding the tag titles, but that's it. Bray has a great gimmick, but I don't see him as a future champion.

Dolph Ziggler - Maybe another World Title reign, but not as WWE champion.
Why do I disagree with all of those haha? Ziggler's already been world champ by the way. Rhodes is a on a roll right now, something tells me he'll win either the WHC or WWE before WM30, or the maybe WM31, cuz they seem to be real busy for this year's WM. Bray Wyatt, he is REALLY young still, dont know exactly but he's no more than 26. He has a lot of time to improve, and while it may not be anytime soon, he'll also see gold for sure. As for Kingston, you might have something here. He seems like a midcard4life guy, but in his later years, it would really be a shame if WWE didn't give him a main event run.

And I would add some names, but this is fuckin WWE. Like a great man once said, "Never say never!"

·
Registered
521 Posts
Kofi is what he is, he'll be a transitional mid card champion off and on, puts on good matches and is easy to root for.
Ziggler is tough for me because I think he's great, being utterly wasted right now, and it's obvious somebody doesn't like him.
Rhodes has at least a WHC run coming, but I'm not sure he can keep it going in the long run.
Wyatt came up too soon in my mind, they dropped the ball fast with a great gimmick, they can still salvage it but I'm not convinced they'll do it.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
It depends entirely on whether the brand split comes back in honesty.
if it does, guys like Ziggler/Cody can easily be the top face/dominant champion over on that brand.
Though both guys will definitely get atleast 2 world title reigns a piece from now, they won't be the focal point of the company, unless they both randomly improve their weak points.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Cody Rhodes will never at least be WHC? I will put money on that.

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
Pretty much about 33% to 50% of the midcarder today, and all of the jobbers that are in the company now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts