Wrestling Forum banner

Who Impresses You More?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both wrestlers have been totally on fire lately, their performance totally put the main eventers' performance to shame. Dolph has stepped it up since he won IC title and he has been putting on awesome match after awesome match every week, same with Bryan, and when they were in the same ring together they also gave us stellar matches. I'd give a slight edge to Ziggler though. His matches with Kofi Kingston were my personal favorites this year, even his match with Edge was awesome. Bryan is also great though. His matches with The Miz, Sheamus, etc were great, and of course i also love his match with Dolph Ziggler at BR which was MOTYC quality, imo.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Didn't vote because I can't choose; I really like both. Bryan has a slight edge over Ziggler but not much, I feel. Bryan's got a wide-ass moveset but Ziggler's still a damn good wrestler in his own right - and he's collegiate. He could do Jack Swagger's gimmick better than Jack Swagger can.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Ziggler is one of the best sellers in the WWE, I've found this out by their recent run of matches.

However, Daniel Bryan is the one making these matches, he's a damn good wrestler, as everyone already knew.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Make a choose is not easy. But we all know what is capable of Bryan. Come to the Ziggler. I never thought hess good as this.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I already held Daniel in high regard where as i didn't think much of Ziggler before. With that in mind Ziggler has impressed me a lot more lately but still I'd say Daniel is the better talent.

·
HEADBANGA
22,895 Posts
I already knew what Daniel Bryan had to offer but Ziggler had his moments but after seeing that match at Bragging Rights Ziggler has stepped up his game. So I voted to Ziggler.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Daniel Bryan over more, better in ring, better seller, better mic work. Just a better overall wrestler.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I gotta tell you guys.
The three series of matches these two had were the best matches i've seen in a quite some time.
It was definitely Match of the night at Bragging Rights.
For Bryan, it always seems like he gets no reaction when he comes out and leaves with a standing ovation.
People are not really aware how good this guy can be in the ring. After about a year from now, he'll be a well-over face on Raw.
As far as Dolph goes, having Vickie on his side will push him further to become one of top heels on SD.
I'm hoping for a feud between Ziggler and Edge. That would be a good program to watch.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I'm impressed with Bryan since 2002, so his work is nothing new for me. Therefore, my answer is Ziggler.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Daniel Bryan, But he would impress me more if he changes his damn entrance music

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Ziggler, because 99% of the IWC knew in the first place that Danielson was an amazing wrestler.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts