Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i know that everyone wants john morrison but please hear me out before you either have a go or insult me.

Now i like John morrison as a wrestling hands down he is very athletic and good in the ring , but his character i just cant get into him i cant stand it like his feud with sheamus all this stuff about him being a bully its like hes trying to appeal to kids but he trys to hard thats its annoying. i personally believe that he hasnt got the charecter to main event a wwe match but hey thats my opinion we are all entitled to one arent we.

Now to the king of the ring i was quite disappointed that kaval wasnt in it at all as i would like to of seen wwe do a kaval vs bryan match because that would of been epic but i think their holding that one for another time.
i can see why they would give it to sheamus because it would build a king of the ring vs king of kings(HHH return) but i think it would be wasted.)
now the dark horse in this is ezekiel jackosn but i dont think he is ready for a push yet.
its not going to be ADR due to rey mysterio interfering as they want to keep the story line going, i cant see cody rhodes MVP or drew mcintyre getting it or even kofi .
the only outcome to me is sheamus you never knew though its just my opinion and thoughts
so who do you want?

PS: I DONT DISLIKE MORRISON AS A WRESTLER JUST AS A CHARECTER

your thoughts everyone?

thank you

·
Banned
542 Posts
Joe Moe or Kofi should win there over due for their main event push winning the KoTR would help the both of them out. I hope the WWE decides to do this.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,037 Posts
Sheamus or Daniel Bryan, that's who I want to win

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your thoughts i have a gut feeling that they might give it to ezekiel jackson because of his recent streak i dont see them having him lose?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Hmm the 8 that are in are:

Drew McIntyre
Kofi Kngston
Cody Rhodes
Alberto Del Rio
Sheamus
John Morrison
Daniel Bryan (Brian Danielson)
Big Zke

Let's so realistically.....

Alberto Del rio may not win the tournement, due to the fact that wwe might want a ADR v Rey match at TLC. This alone might rule him out of winning it.

Cody Rhodes seems like he could do well, but i think he'll crash out in the quarters if drawn against Big Zke.

Big Zke is on a huge momentium at the minute, but he'll be out in the semi.

Sheamus could go far, might even win the torunement if the wwe want to go with a Irish "King" v "King of Kings" storyline once HHH does return.

Kofi Kingston to win the torunment i would mark for, but don't be silly WWE won't push a "Blackguy" to win a big tourney.

Daniel Bryan would be a viable option, US Champ, fans and superstars like him... but i have a feeling WWE may make him go out in the first round to Jack Swagger.

Jack Swagger the all american-american american, does he really need to add the King of the Ring to that title?...NO, but he might need a win or 2 in this tournment to make him seem legit again, after the whole Soaring Eagle angle.

John Morrison is top of my picks to win the tournament, I mean WWE seem to keep giving him a push, and then letting it die off and thinking the fans will not notice, he has had a few good matches this past few months. Sheamus v Morrison on raw springs to mind, if he wins this tournement it could give him that little extra push to make him appear in the main event, and WWE are seriosuly lacking faces now on Raw...John Morrsion to win for me.

Drew McIntrye, oh yes the forgotten chosen one. No doubt that WWE could be looking for the "British" option in making him win, along with his Mr McMahon hand picked chosen one. However, a semi final loss is on the cards in my mind.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
i want the best wrestler to win and thats Daniel Byran, he's the reason i still stay up at crazy hours to watch raw.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts