Wrestling Forum banner

Who has the most to prove this WrestleMania?

2441 40
Simple thread: Who do you believe has the most to prove in their performance at WrestleMania?

I believe Rey Mysterio has a lot to prove as he hasn't had a good WM match since WM 22 (and that wasn't that great either).

I also think Cena has a lot to prove because if he beats Miz, he's going to have to make The Miz look like he belongs in the main event, something Cena struggles with.

Who do you think has the most to prove?
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
Miz I would say seeing as this his first Wrestlemania main event and not many people really take him seriously as a main eventer.

Rey Mysterio has absolutely nothing to prove at this point in his career.

· Recognize
21,327 Posts
WWE themselves have the most to be prove. Are they really serious about their so called youth movement because as it stands right now they haven't produced the goods. I really feel that this Mania is pivotal. They have the opportunity to cement two guys as future mainstays in the title scene. I wonder if they will do it.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Miz to cement his status. Bryan to back up all the hype.

· Banned
19,104 Posts
Alberto Del Rio. They've put so much stock into the guy since he first showed that it'll be disappointing for a lot of people if he doesn't come through at the end with that World Heavyweight Title.

Daniel Bryan. If he can overcome the Irish King at the grand spectacle, it'll do wonders for his career.

I also have to say Cody Rhodes. The kid has a lot of potential. Hopefully, Rey will do what he can to bring out the best in Codedust.

- Vic

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
Miz hands down. A lot of people still don't take him seriously, even though the fact is that he is main eventing the biggest show of the year. If he and Cena can put on a stand out match, it will cement Miz as THE guy of the youth movement. And then people really will take him seriously, because he will have a legit win over one of the top stars in the company.

Also, there is no way Miz doesn't retain at Mania. Vince has commited this much to him, it would be a stupid business move to not have him go over.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
I'll go with the obvious answer, The Miz. He has to prove that he's the right person to main event WM so his match with Cena will have to deliver. I have no doubt that Cena will bring the best out of The Miz, Cena can make people look good in their matches, it's been proven in recent years that he can make guys like Ziggler, Swagger, Sheamus, and tons others look like they deserve to be in the same ring with him. Now it all depends on Miz whether he will step up his game or not.

· Banned
13,624 Posts
MIZ, EDGE and Del rio.

Miz has to prove that he can beat cena and that he is a good champion, Del rio hast to prove that his destiny is to be world champ, and Edge has to prove he can win a World title match at WM since he has lost 3 World title matches in row at Mania

· Banned
4,575 Posts
The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, and Cody Rhodes.

· Registered
72 Posts
Simple thread: Who do you believe has the most to prove in their performance at WrestleMania?

I believe Rey Mysterio has a lot to prove as he hasn't had a good WM match since WM 22 (and that wasn't that great either).

I also think Cena has a lot to prove because if he beats Miz, he's going to have to make The Miz look like he belongs in the main event, something Cena struggles with.

Who do you think has the most to prove?
Mysterio? The guys coming towards the end of his very successful career, he has nothing else to prove!

Del Rio and Miz have been put in a big position, I wouldn't believe either expected to be in such a position. They could both have several big 'Mania matches waiting for them in the future but a big performance would certainly give their careers a boost.

· Registered
20,972 Posts
Del Rio and Miz showing they can shine at Wrestlemania are the obvious answers.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.