Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading a thread bought the Pope and ppl saying the DDE sucks as a finisher i think its decent but thats me. Seeing how Petey Williams has been gone who has the best finisher right now. IDK you can go buy looking the best or looking the most impactful.
Personally i would have to say Jeff Hardys Swanton. I know he doesnt do it a ton instead we get the sloppy Twist of hate.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I never liked the Canadian destroyer. It looks pretty but its the opponent who's doing all the work and putting himself at risk. I hate those types of moves. I guess for now I'd go with Generation Me's "Bang for your Buck"

·
Registered
128 Posts
the Canadian destroyer was hands down the best Finisher in TNA history but current finisher from someone on the Roster i would have say it the Border Toss by Hernandez or the Styles Clash

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
the kaz reverse pile driver is pretty cool and different. chaos theory is pretty cool too when williams hits that really good. petey williams definitely had the coolest so far of all time though. Canadian destroyer ftw as far as all time fav.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Kaz's fade to black is awesome

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Chaos Theory FTW.

I miss Kaz's Flux Capacitator, though.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Chaos Theory

·
Banned
295 Posts
I was a big fan of Eric Young's Piledriver during his World Elite days. I'll also always love The Dudley Death Drop.

Seeing as how those two moves are not around anymore, it is probably the Border Toss for me as well.

·
Registered
159 Posts
For me it's either the Styles Clash from AJ, The Tower of London from Desmond Wolfe, or Rolling Chaos Theory from Doug Williams.

But if we're talking about double team and singles then first it would be More Bang for You Buck. Then the DWI, then the finishers above.

The Canadian Destroyer is the greatest finisher of all time regardless of company. That's from a impact and a look stand point. Who cares who has to do all the work in the move?

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
The Styles Clash doesn't look like it hurts at all though. At least I never thought it did.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts