Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This topic is pretty interesting to me and is kinda hard to get an answer on since pretty much anyone prominent that matters has submitted at one point or another. In this topic, I include ALL type of submitting. That includes just giving up after being put on a submission hold during a segment and "I Quit" matches, as well as submitting during matches where it doesn't matter. (Royal Rumble etc)

I'll start off by naming a few who are prominent superstars and have tapped out...

(name) --- (who they have submitted to)
Stone Cold - Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit/Jericho
The Rock - Benoit, Ken Shamrock
Undertaker - Angle
John Cena - Angle, Benoit, Jericho
Randy Orton - Angle, Cena, Benoit
Hulk Hogan - Angle, The Rock (WM18 behind ref's back), Lex Luger
Randy Savage - Bret Hart (WCW)
Bret Hart - Lex Luger (WCW)
Chris Benoit - Angle, Cena
Kurt Angle - Benoit, The Rock
**** Foley - Ric Flair (I Quit match)
HHH - Benoit, Undertaker, Cena
Batista - Benoit, Cena
Shawn Michaels - Angle, Cena
Kane - Benoit, Angle
Chris Jericho - Cena, Benoit (I think)
Edge - Cena, Angle
CM Punk - Undertaker

Jobbers that never have any important matches don't count. This is not all of it either, there's a lot more but I just quickly came up with that list.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goldberg and Brock Lesnar. I might be wrong though.

I never seen Jeff Hardy tap out either.

A quick search brought that up on Jeff Hardy. And Lesnar tapped out to Benoit in Survivor Series 2003 and several times to Kurt Angle.

Goldberg and Ultimate Warrior seem correct, though. And another name I forgot to mention is Rey Mysterio, who has tapped out to Alberto del Rio and Kurt Angle.

·
Registered
9,853 Posts
Goldberg and Brock Lesnar. I might be wrong though.

I never seen Jeff Hardy tap out either.
Brock tapped out to Angle at Summerslam 2003.

I think Warrior and Goldberg sound about right.

I don't think Kevin Nash has tapped out, same goes for Yokozuna, I'm sure there is a long list of guys who have never tapped out, but more jobbers/low/midcarders, not main eventers, there are only a handful of those.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Never seen Shamrock tap. Dont recall seeing Vader tap or quit either...The way Foley quit during that I quit match shouldnt be counted to be fair

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know it's off topic, but I hate that they would have people tap to The Rock with his dumb-ass two-leg sharpshooter thing. I still scream when my wife calls that abomination the sharpshooter.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
brock tapped out

·
Premium Member
17,370 Posts
John morrison. yep, go ahead and laugh. He only ever got beat by pin fall though. FACT.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts