Wrestling Forum banner

Who Is More Talented: Roman Reigns or John Cena?

• John Cena

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Roman Reigns

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other (Any Other Opinions,Please Explain)

Votes: 1 5.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Has More Talent: Roman Reigns or John Cena?

2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  BkB Hulk 
#1 ·
Simple question with a poll. In your opinion who is more talented Roman Reigns or John Cena?

#6 ·
Whats the point of the "other" option? Of course there is a shit ton of dudes that i think are more talented then both of these cats.

With that in mind, ill pick between the two...and i think its Cena. Not even really close.

Reactions: Leonardo Spanky
#8 ·
It's Cena by far. He's better in the ring, better on the mic, has more personality and character (even if it can get annoying after awhile). To be fair, Reigns is still early in his career, but the guy just bores me. He's going to need to jump far ahead of where he is to justify him being the face of the company.

#9 ·
Roman Reigns has been wrestling less than five years. Cena is a seasoned veteran. Why don't we compare Reigns' five years to Cena's (including developmental) to be more fair. Clearly, Cena was always a natural on the mic, while Reigns is more of the Batista mold. But in the ring is Reigns in 2014 any worse than Cena in 2004?

#12 ·
If the other option is any other guy in the roster this thread is stupid

#15 ·
NO MORE WHO'S BETTER/WHO WOULD WIN/GREATEST OF ALL TIME THREADS

Random comparison threads have been a major problem as of late, "(blank) or (blank)?" All these topics seem to compare two random wrestlers, without much argument and they all produce the same type of posts. The GOAT threads have become incredibly overdone as well with the same discussions and the same fan wars so they will be closed as well.
It'll just end in people getting pissy. They all do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.