Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please do not talk about how the rock is 100000000000 times better on the mic and how ultimate warrior had no ring skills.just say who has more charisma?

Rock is my second favourite wrestler of all time but i think at his peak nobody can match the charisma of the Ultimate Warrior(I know i am going to get hate for this but i just a saw a youtube video of warrior.the crowd is just insanely crazy abt him.)

·
Registered
603 Posts
The Rock imo, the crowd got crazy too. It was a different crowd. Warrior's crowd were mostly children back then, who are easy to impress.
The Rock's crowd were young adults and teenagers, which is a different story. Look at Cena the kids love him, most of the Teenagers and adults not so much.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Im sorry but how would i figure this out? Do i go find the rock and Warrior and measure each guy using the 'charisma-tron'?

What the hell is even the unit of charisma? Is the Rock about 87.5 charismics and Warrior 65.3546 charismics?

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Rock imo, the crowd got crazy too. It was a different crowd. Warrior's crowd were mostly children back then, who are easy to impress.
The Rock's crowd were young adults and teenagers, which is a different story. Look at Cena the kids love him, most of the Teenagers and adults not so much.

Dont compare Cena to Warrior.and never to Rock

·
Registered
603 Posts
Dont compare Cena to Warrior.and never to Rock
That's what I originally intended to write about warrior and Rock, but I thought that would by let's say not nice...

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I'm not really in a position to judge, have to say the rock as Warrior was before my time

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Warrior was pure charisma back in the day. Limited wrestling skills, great charisma.

·
Registered
13,369 Posts
On a side note, I laughed more at UW's promos than I did at The Rock's despite the fact UW wasn't trying to be funny and The Rock was.

COKE KOOOOOOOGAN *SNAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLLLL*

Oh, and this was hilarious too. :D

Arsenio's face at 2:34 says it all. :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
On a side note, I laughed more at UW's promos than I did at The Rock's despite the fact UW wasn't trying to be funny and The Rock was.

COKE KOOOOOOOGAN *SNAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLLLL*

Oh, and this was hilarious too. :D

Arsenio's face at 2:34 says it all. :)
:lmao

You like Warrior or not thnik whatever you want but his promos were really funny.
He was one of the reasons why I knew as kid that wrestling isn't real.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts