Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta go with Cena. He's looked exactly the same for years... Who do you go with?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
In good shape or just consistent shape? Hogan always stayed in good shape but he changed a lot especially when he stopped taking steroids.

Cena has remained pretty consistent. He was obviously on steroids at the beginning of his wrestling career but has looked pretty much the same since he made it to the main roster. Randy Orton has pretty much looked the same. Goldberg is another one.

·
Premium Member
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In good shape or just consistent shape? Hogan always stayed in good shape but he changed a lot especially when he stopped taking steroids.

Cena has remained pretty consistent. He was obviously on steroids at the beginning of his wrestling career but has looked pretty much the same since he made it to the main roster. Randy Orton has pretty much looked the same. Goldberg is another one.
I pretty much mean good and consistent shape.

·
Banned
370 Posts
Chris Jericho. Never gets injured. Only leaves for fozzy bullshit he does lol
Not true.

Jericho has been up and down.

His latest return is the best he's ever looked.

Jericho wasn't as in shape as he is in now during his time in Japan, Mexico, ECW and WCW.

During his undisputed reign he had a small muffintop.

So no, Jericho has not been in a consistent form.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
I'd have to go with Chris Benoit as well. Never watched one single match that he was in where he got winded or seemed out of breath. And his shape rarely if ever changed.

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
HBK got pretty flabby by 2008 or so. Especially in the chest/abs area.

So wait, are we talking great shape as in who wouldn't get winded out easily, or who had a good body and didn't get fat throughout their entire career etc. Cause if that's the case, then Batista and Rock for sure.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Lance Storm. He was in outstanding shape and had incredible athleticism his entire career. Hell, he's still in great shape.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts