Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Brock (obviously), Taker, Cena, Styles, Rollins, Bray Wyatt and Enzo.

Reigns has a different strange aura.
Really, i keep watching him but i can't figure out why people hate him that much. Even if he is a natural heel, in real life one can be good or bad. Why he is not accepted as a face or even half face/half heel ? And i'm damn sure he will not be accepted as a heel either.
hes not accepted for a number of reasons

firstly his mic skills do leave alot to be desired and for being a main eventer without a manager/ mouthpiece that isnt a good thing

second he won the rumble when alot of people wanted bryan to win it

third he was rumoured to be getting the push hes got so hes been labelled as vinces man, many seem to have a problem with the owner of the company pushing the man he deems as best for the company

fourth his booking has been extremely strong, i personally would have added a few more loses to his record to make him more beatable

lastly the fear of another cena

·
From 199 to the greatest of all time.
3,654 Posts
Brock has an immense aura. He doesn't have to do anything beyond standing there to demonstrate it. You can't teach it. You can't train it. You have that kind of an aura or you don't. He has it.

I also believe that AJ Styles carries himself in such a way that screams "I know I'm better than you and I'm here to prove it". That, to me, creates an aura. He really is a rare talent and is better than all those that he's doing the favors for all of the damn time, and he carries himself in a way that suggests he knows it.

All of the others? Meh. There's a lot of talent there to be sure, but that's about it. Nothing more. No stars. No "once in a generation" stars. Just a lot of talent, which is great, but it's not enough, IMO.

Edit: I wanted to add that The Undertaker definitely has an aura, but he appears so rarely that I didn't think to include him. But, oh my, does he ever have an aura.

·
Registered
25 Posts
the mix right now is killing it as a heel and is probably the only true heel on the roster except for rusev. and with maryse by his side he has only gotten better.

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
Currently, Rollins and AJ (not sure for how long) have an aura. They are legitimately good in the ring and just seem to connect to the crowd. Obviously not on the level of a lot of previous top guys but a lot better than many current top guys or guys they have tried pushing in the past.

A guy who has the building blocks and needs a genuine push and some careful booking is: Baron Corbin.

Two guys who had an aura when I first saw them and brought genuine electricity to proceedings were Bray and Rusev (with Lana)but both have been absolutely ruined.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts