Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Disclaimer--I know most of you don't change the channel regardless who comes out these days, so I know most people want to say Rollins; but I call BS on that no matter how bitch boy he is,there are a few out there that are far far worse...at least to me, because I turned it off a while because of some people.

Also 2nd and last rule, you can choose only one here; don't spout off two or three wrestlers, here's my pick:

Heidenrich - It was a real tossup between him, Eugene, and Dave Sullivan, but I have to give this clown the nod. Got rocketed to the moon with very little skill (At least Eric Watts could move around okay in the ring, and got better as time went on.) State of those nursery rhyme promos he would cut...absolutely abysmal! How can we forget about "Legion of Doom 2.0," more like Legion of Doom the shareware version, possibly the worst tribute to Road warrior hawk they could possibly do. This run caused me to stop watching Smackdown for a good good while to the point I still have given up on it in ways.

·
it's a tarp!
5,265 Posts
Re: Who had the most "Channel changing" heat with you personally all time

JBL (trailed by Booker T)

JBL made me initially switch off SD when he was on, but very soon afterwards I just stopped watching the show altogether.

King Booker made me give up on WWE completely.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

John Cena anywhere from 2009-2014. Between him never losing or putting anyone over, and constantly burying the entire roster for years, it pissed me off so fucking much. Just his music hitting would put me in a bad mood. I despised his Super-Cena LOLCENAWINS character to the point that I almost took a break from WWE.

Now that he's been gone and rarely even wins his matches now, kinda miss seeing him on TV. WWE needs him now more than ever. Funny how that works.

·
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
5,600 Posts

Triple H. Why? Because the people working pre-match video packages can chop his 20 minute weekly shit promos into a two minute video package before the match so you don';t actually miss anything he says. His feuds are based on sound-bites with 19 minutes of dialogue pertaining to nothing important, relevant or entertaining. In 2003, 2008, 2013 and today.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,036 Posts

Stephanie McMahon.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts

Right to Censor. I never liked Stevie Richards and giving him the most annoying gimmick in the history of wrestling made him intolerable.

Raw celebrity guest hosts. I couldn't watch Raw when that shit was going on.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right to Censor. I never liked Stevie Richards and giving him the most annoying gimmick in the history of wrestling made him intolerable.

Raw celebrity guest hosts. I couldn't watch Raw when that shit was going on.
Fuck forgot about the guest hosts. Guess that’s number one. I think I remember seeing that dr. Ken guy, then being like fuck this, didn’t watch a single one after.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts

It has to be Stephanie

The Bellas also made me roll my eyes, especially during Nikki's long ass title reign

·
Registered
5,116 Posts

Stephanie McMahon.
Or if you only count actual wrestlers, then Hornswoggle.. I can´t stand that annoying little troll.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,051 Posts

100% Stephanie McMahon. As soon as her music hits I know its time to turn off the show. She truly gets under my skin. Can't stand her fake ass.

JBL and his stupid cabinet were also pretty bad back in the day.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,241 Posts

John Cena for me. I actually stopped watching for most of the Super Cena era. Started watching again when NXT became a thing. Cena's reign of terror over Rusev & Bray Wyatt (two of my favs at the time) will forever put him #1 on my hatred list.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts