Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Re: Without John Cena,who guys you want do see make a staredown with The Rock?

CM. Definitely.

Maybe Miz.

Maybe.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts

For old times and epics sake, one more confrontation between Rocky and HHH would own. Would need to be in NYC/Philly/Chicago to work though because none of the kids will know what is going down in front of them lol.

·
Registered
157 Posts

Hornswoggle, would probably be one of Rock's greatest Stare'Down's

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
HHH- Would give massive nostalgia to all the older fans and would definitely would be a great moment.

Undertaker - Same as HHH

CM Punk - Would be fun mic wise as Punk is the best mic worker of this time, also would be good to see how Punk would insult Rock for leaving in the middle of his prime

Randy Orton - The number 2 guy as of late, would be great to see a mini part with both of them as they played as similar role in there era's.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I want the entire WWE roster in the ring to stare down the Rock. Then the Rock will put the entire roster over and shake every single wrestler hand and give them a head nod. That way everybody will get validated by the Rock.

·
Registered
255 Posts
The Rock vs HHH one last time. Easily one of the best rivalries of all time.

·
Registered
157 Posts
In all honesty I'd loove to see The Rock and CM Punk have a Staredown. Punk has that evil look in his eyes and it'd really be interesting to see what these guys would do or say to each other. The way Punk got the attention of almost every single entrant of the Elimination Chamber while still in his pod was awesome! This staredown would have all the potential in the world. As much as Rock and Cena is somewhat intersting, Rock and Punk would be alot more entertaining.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cena for sure after their promos.

For old times sake HHH aswell.

Maybe Miz. Thats all i can think of right now.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
No-one. At all. A staredown? I don't understand why anyone would be excited by two men simply looking at each other.

A programme of matches or promos, I understand. But a simple staredown and that alone? Don't get that.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Steve Austin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts