Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing it a thing for Triple H to have some big name in the crowd at his show like NXT Takeovers and the Mae Young Classic . If they're just watching the show or just got signed by the WWE

My guess would be
Walter,Piper Niven and maybe Eddie Hall

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Seeing it a thing for Triple H to have some big name in the crowd at his show like NXT Takeovers and the Mae Young Classic . If they're just watching the show or just got signed by the WWE

My guess would be
Walter,Piper Niven and maybe Eddie Hall
Piper won't be there she's in Japan with Stardom. Kay Lee Ray might be one to throw a bet on.

Walter is the biggest name they got, personally think he should be on NXT rather then UK one. But it seems he only signed on for UK one.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Wade Barrett would be the best one. Brand has zero star power outside of Dunne
The whole point of NXT UK is to kind of build their own stars, Dunne is one of them.

Plus Barrett has made no indication he is returning anytime soon.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Heard that WWE not just offered Viper, but also Bea Priestley and Kay Lee Ray a contract. This would buff up the women's roster on NXT UK even more! Love it!

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
Heard that WWE not just offered Viper, but also Bea Priestley and Kay Lee Ray a contract. This would buff up the women's roster on NXT UK even more! Love it!
Probably move Ripley and Deonna back to main brand NXT. Could mean Toni wins the title tonight. And could mean Ripley vs Baszler for the NXT Title soon as well - Ripley has the size and physicality to match Shayna - would be interesting. Put that title on Ripley and get Baszler up to the MR.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Viper and KLR are heading to NXT UK. If Bea Priestley accepts, will she also bring Will Ospreay to WWE?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Viper and KLR are heading to NXT UK. If Bea Priestley accepts, will she also bring Will Ospreay to WWE?
Will Ospreay has already said No on Instagram to NXT:UK. Plus he just won a title in NJPW and has no intention of going to WWE anytime soon. He would have been in the Cruiserweight Classic if so imo. Or the UK Tourney.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
spoiler

i can canfirm viper and klr along with dallas.......wait sorry i mean somebody said they saw him

yup dallas is here and i'm 100% sure drew is here because it looked like he was talking to jester

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Piper won't be there she's in Japan with Stardom. Kay Lee Ray might be one to throw a bet on.
I was right, not really a shock either. Jazzy is a good signing.

I definitely think Viper will join up once her tour with Stardom is over with. I don't see Bea Priestly signing up, she's following the same career path as her boyfriend with throwing her worth into Japan. No way is Will joining NXT UK when he's about to be pushed as a big star in NJPW.

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
Luke Menzies gets the "in-the-crowd" shot. Does he come over to NXT UK now? Kay Lee Ray and Jazzy Gabert also "get the treatment".

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
They ought to grab up big Ayesha Raymond, who's also been lounging around in German Wresting Federation as their women's champ and has not had any decent competition in a while.

Ayesha has been getting better in the ring and she's far more jacked now than she was in 2017. Plus she's from London.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts