Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
The hot girl at the local coffee shop...

oh wait.....you mean in WWE as an athlete?

Probably Cesaro, Owens, Zayn and members of the Shield.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt. Both brilliant entertainers with atrocious creative behind them.

Also, Kevin Owens.
This. Those two remain over with the audience despite how creative has repeatedly snuffed them. Just shows how talented they are. Imagine if they were booked correctly, like they both were in 2014. My god the levels of over would be insane!

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
AJ Styles. He's easily the best wrestler in the world right now and he seems to have good chemistry with Roman Reigns, so I can always enjoy that aspect of WWE at the moment.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,813 Posts
Ambrose, Lesnar, Y2J, AJ.

Whenever that Lesnar music hits it's almost like an automatic "awhh sh*ts about to go down" to a lesser extent it's like whenever Austin's glass broke. You always knew once you heard the glass break, sh*ts about to get wrecked.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Dean Ambrose. Both sexually and non sexually. Lol.

You guys seriously have no clue how excited I got when I got to meet him again in a surprise over Wrestlemania weekend. I actually felt a bit faint :lol

Also, I think I'm gonna get pretty excited when Seth Rollins finally comes back.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Cesaro
KO
Rusev
Charlotte (what can I say, she won me over!)
Emma
Becky

And even tho he's at fault for a lot of shit, I get excited when Vince shows up, it's almost always a big angle to pay attention to.

·
Superintendent of the Sacred Coffeechamber
2,669 Posts
Right now I think it should be:
Jericho(Indeed the best in the word at what he does)
Reigns(not because he himself is interesting but rather that I'm intrigued by where he as "the guy" will be heading for next)
Wyatt(he still has potential, we'll see)
Rollins(looking forward to his return)
Corbin(similar reason as Reigns)
Del Rio(I always find him hilarious and he's never boring to me)
The Miz(another hilarious guy)
Kane(I wouldn't mind him being on the screen in the slightest)
Rusev(one of the most athletic big guy I've seen)
Paige(I'm a mark, albeit a self-aware one)
Becky
Sasha

Styles, Cesaro, Zayn, etc. are okay, but they could have been much more interesting to me if they can consistently cut good promos.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,443 Posts
How do people that only like 1 or 2 people watch a 3 hour show every week? Even THE guy only gets a maximum of 20 minutes of tv time. What keeps you watching the 2 hours and 50 minutes that your favorite isn't on screen?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
ahhhh...hmmm....I uhh....Bray Wyatt? He's the only person who I'm excited about from a character standpoint. And even that's just based on potential.

Styles is awesome but what he does isn't really what I watch wrestling for, when it comes down to it. I used to really dig Ambrose but lately I've been wanting him to disappear and re-evaluate. Samoa Joe would be that guy if he came to the main roster, I'm just really bored with NXT so I haven't been watching.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
How do people that only like 1 or 2 people watch a 3 hour show every week? Even THE guy only gets a maximum of 20 minutes of tv time. What keeps you watching the 2 hours and 50 minutes that your favorite isn't on screen?
Who watches a wrestling show just to watch their favorite?

Seems pretty obvious, if we're here the pro wrestling genre in itself is reason enough to watch.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,443 Posts
Who watches a wrestling show just to watch their favorite?

Seems pretty obvious, if we're here the pro wrestling genre in itself is reason enough to watch.
Well most people on WF hate WWE's booking, storylines, promos, characters, in-house developed talent, commentary, and in ring action; if people aren't watching for a specific person or persons that they can't see anywhere else, I can't imagine why else they'd watch.

If you hate everything about WWE but you love KO and Styles I can understand why you might watch some of the show but if those are the only people you like and you hate everything else about the product why would you watch the entire show?

To have more to bitch about?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Well most people on WF hate WWE's booking, storylines, promos, characters, in-house developed talent, commentary, and in ring action; if people aren't watching for a specific person or persons that they can't see anywhere else, I can't imagine why else they'd watch.

If you hate everything about WWE but you love KO and Styles I can understand why you might watch some of the show but if those are the only people you like and you hate everything else about the product why would you watch the entire show?

To have more to bitch about?
I'd like to say you're exaggerating about all the hate, but I don't know, still getting a feel for this place (I joined in 2010 but I just started posting here often)...I think some of it is you lumping different things people hate into one giant hate storm/stereoptypical WF poster.

I think most people enjoy the overall show more than they let on, they just hate because it's a more expressible emotion. And then they get likes/rep so they're positively reinforced.

I'll bitch, but I'll gush all over something I like too. Again I like to think most people are like that, but admittedly the evidence isn't clear on that. A lot of people just make up their mind something/someone sucks and as soon as it happens/appears it's time to hate.

The question is about favorites though, I'm lacking in favorites right now but there's a lot of people I dig enough to watch, like the Zayns and Cesaros of the world. Just because they're not my favorites doesn't mean I hate them.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Cos a lot of the time we have no idea when our favourite guy is even gonna show up. Look at last week's Raw, I had no clue until the end of the show if Dean was even gonna be on :lol I genuinely thought he wasn't going to be on!

Plus I have favourites, and a whole load of guys I do like, but they're not my favourites.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
In 2015, it was Ambrose by far. Rollins had a good run, but they turned him from a badass in Shield, to a chicken shit, thankfully he never had to feud with Roman which was the whole plan for Rollins, give us a Savior, kill him off , and replace him with cheap imitations who are marketed as the ones who guide us.

In 2016, AJ's presence has been one of excitement, his entrance to Royal Rumble did more for exciting a crowd than Roman has done in multiple titles wins. AJ isn't the #1 , Roman with Usos is hardly a comparison to what we saw in Japan, Usos would be considered the worst tag team, and Roman would be a midcard, Kushida makes Roman look like a weaker Juice Robinson, hence we were better off, and would have seen more exciting things if AJ, with Guns and Gallows stayed.

So the real 2016, well I'm assuming day 1 of Rollins will take this award, im sure many will say the same for Cena. For now Dean Ambrose for 2016 most entertaining.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts