41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
It's nothing to do with his in ring ability. It's everything else. People think this guy can be the next face of the company which is laughable. He's not marketable at all. Also very average on the Mic which is a concern for me.

Daniel Bryan is a B+. Which is a upper midcarder.
Agreed that Bryan is not face of the company kind of guy. As great as he is he doesn't have that IT factor guys like Hogan, Savage, HBK, Austin, Rock and Cena had/have.

I'm not sure if there is anyone right now capable of taking the torch from Cena as the top guy. I could maybe see Reigns down the road.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
lol when does Christian get praised by the IWC?
Christian has a lot of fans in the IWC. Never been a fan. He is ok but I don't mark out over him.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
People saying Mcintyre perplex me. About 3 people on here are fans, some others think he has potential and the vast majority say how dull or crap he is......They are wrong on many levels but to say he gets a lot of love is just wrong

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
This. There might not be a better seller (maybe Rollins) or worker (maybe Bryan) on the roster.
Have to disagree, I think he is more of a bumper/stuntman than a seller. His screams and cries during mid-match submissions are ridiculous. His bumping seems to get himself over more than his opponent, I think he knows that and plays up to it. Nothing wrong with getting yourself over, I just feel there's a fine line between making a move look devastating and overdoing it to the point where it looks like an awesome stunt

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
lol @ all the Ziggler mentions. I think you're more likely to find someone who thinks he sucks that likes him on this forum nowadays, no joke. Just shows most people who "liked" him were bandwagoner morons.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
If this was 2 years ago I'd say ziggler, but now the hate for him is ridiculous.

·
-
7,495 Posts
Daniel Bryan by far.

He is good in the ring, that's about it. Pretty average at everything else.

Cesaro and Ziggler are also overrated. They are not main event materials at all, like majority of the members here claim them to be.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Cesaro and Ziggler are also overrated. They are not main event materials at all, like majority of the members here claim them to be.
There are lots of people nowadays saying that about Cesaro, but when was the last time anybody said that about Ziggler? I'd say the overrated label applied a year ago, perhaps, but certainly not now.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
His work in FCW was great and he cut some superb promos.That doesn't mean he will do the same in WWE.Not denying the talent but WWE is much much bigger.
A promo is promo, what difference does the arena make? Ambrose had two 5* matches in developmental and demonstrated storytelling ability above virtually everyone on the main roster, and up there with any wrestler I've ever seen. In developmental. The praise he gets is more than justified.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Yoshi Tatsu. I mean, c'mon.

41 - 60 of 112 Posts