·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question. Go!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
RKO! RKO! RKO! lol just joking I would say CM Punk and Daniel Bryan but they turned on them too. Maybe The Undertaker I hardly see any hate against him on here.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Drew McIntyre's fan base is delusional. He was and will never be anything because he has zero star power. The guy is a VORTEX for charisma and interest.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Orton for sure. As much of a Punk fan as I am I'd even say Punk to an extent. Because lots of people have started to turn on him. Ambrose probably gets too much love too. I'm an Ambrose fan but his E run so far has been average at best.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
You could probably make a case for Cesaro, even though the love is deserved in my opinion

·
Registered
616 Posts
Wade Barrett, to me he is just dull and boring. Some people want him to be World Heavyweight Champion and I think that is a little bit ridiculous.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Reactions: Illmatic

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Dean Ambrose

He has done nothing to prove himself in the big league(WWE) that he is a great wrestler.Yet people call him the future of this business,has the potential to be a great heel etc.The worst of all is people suggesting Dean Ambrose to break the Streak

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Sandow & Kane

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My top 3 would have to be,

Daniel Bryan
Wade Barrett
Drew McIntyre.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Surprised the Bryan and Punk response took so long. :punk2

I like him, but Bray Wyatt. Although TBF, I don't follow NXT very closely.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dean Ambrose

He has done nothing to prove himself in the big league(WWE) that he is a great wrestler.Yet people call him the future of this business,has the potential to be a great heel etc.The worst of all is people suggesting Dean Ambrose to break the Streak

Ambrose really hasn't had the chance to prove how good of a heel he is yet. He rarely gets Mic time.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts