Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 767 Posts

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must add- if I see Pyro slating Morrison again after that performance, I will cringe. He was the man of the night by a mile.
This.

No I wonder what Pyro and JordanPippen23 are gonna say when RAW gets a bad rating since they can't blame Orton. But knowing them, they'd still probably try to find a way to blame him.
These are just two that I have found in like two days. Why the fuck does everyone care about what Pyro thinks? He is just some guy on here who has opinions like everyone else. He is not better then anyone else on here.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
:lmao Because a large group of posters on here get incredibly butthurt because of Pyro insulting/disagreeing with who they mark for/what they think.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
There are some people who think they're hardasses for calling out Pyro and butting heads with him every chance they get. I personally think Pyro is one of the best posters in the WWE section, but anyway... getting back on topic, Victoria is pretty damn hot.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I havent noticed JordanPippen in a while. He must have killed himself when Orton retained at Bragging Rights or something.

1 - 20 of 767 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.