Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who hear finds it fun to watch Impact right now. I mean they have great stroylines going on and you don't what will happen, I find it so fun to watch Impact right now. If someone who does not watch wrestling and wants to start watching it, I would tell them to go watch Impact and forget watching WWE. WWE is so awful they have shit like that tuxedo match they had last night and have boring champions like Sheamus and Cm Punk, as well as lame comedy characters in Santino and Hornswoggle. While on Impact you have Aries,Storm,Roode,Bully Ray and Kurt angle as well as the best character in wrestling today along with AJ in WWE Joseph Parks.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I like Impact. They have been on a hot streak lately. I wanna see where they go with the Sting getting attacked angle they ended with last Thursday. I really am liking the live shows.

·
Registered
859 Posts
TNA don't get the ratings and income they deserve atm. Hopefully if they can keep up churning out this great product for the next year, the ratings will increase because its quite a travesty how Raw can get 3s with a terrible show and Impact gets 1 with a tremendous product. But thats business sadly

·
Banned
653 Posts
It's fucking off tap at the moment. Got a mate to watch the last month of Impact's and he's hooked. Just peppers my Facebook with his favorite moments from the past episode. Really should block the cunt.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
TNA has been fun to watch on Thursday nights.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
It's the first time any type of wrestling has been "must see tv" since 2006, IMO, and that was TNA as well :lmao

·
Bless thou Impact!
16 Posts
Last night Impact aired here in the UK and seeing as I got tickets to the 2013 tour for me and my sister, (she is 17) on Tuesday I decided that I would make her sit there and watch Impact. She loved it! She got into it and is looking forward to going. Now really is the time to introduce new people to TNA.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
TNA is on the roll, hopefully they can keep the quality up. Next 3 PPV's will be @ impact zone, so we must wait and see.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
TNA don't get the ratings and income they deserve atm. Hopefully if they can keep up churning out this great product for the next year, the ratings will increase because its quite a travesty how Raw can get 3s with a terrible show and Impact gets 1 with a tremendous product. But thats business sadly
want to know why? i'll tell you...how many second chances did the audience got? how many raising the bar speechs and big announcements did we get is the last couple of years? how many ppv ended up with a swerve of a swerve in a swerve? how many pointless matches did we have to take without any logic behind? just for the sake of the "show"? how many time the show revolved around old wcw/wwe guys instead of using them to push new talent?

That's why ratings will find a hard time taking off...people just won't afford the risk of "same old same old" mistakes. TNA has to be persistent, has to keep delivering.

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
Here.. me. I love TNA! NWO was just ridiculous.. If there was no Punk/DB in WWE, I wouldnt even bother watching it. Save_us. TNA!

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
Yes, me. I watched my first full episode a few days ago, and right now it's everything WWE isn't. As in, entertaining.

It has some flaws, don't get me wrong, but if I'm tuning into a weekly wrestling show it's gonna be on Thursday.
Here.. me. I love TNA! NWO was just ridiculous.. If there was no Punk/DB in WWE, I wouldnt even bother watching it. Save_us. TNA!
I don't bother watching it flat out.

·
Registered
160 Posts
want to know why? i'll tell you...how many second chances did the audience got? how many raising the bar speechs and big announcements did we get is the last couple of years? how many ppv ended up with a swerve of a swerve in a swerve? how many pointless matches did we have to take without any logic behind? just for the sake of the "show"? how many time the show revolved around old wcw/wwe guys instead of using them to push new talent?

That's why ratings will find a hard time taking off...people just won't afford the risk of "same old same old" mistakes. TNA has to be persistent, has to keep delivering.
:lol :lol :lol

What is this huge 'risk'?

'Risking' watching two hours of television? Which you can turn off at any point, and which you don't pay for outside of your cable bill? Or even stream for free, or stream afterwards?

I can see what an enormous risk it is, sitting down in a chair, picking up the remote, putting it on the correct channel and then 'OMG TOMMY DREAMER IS HERE MY DAY IS RUINED!' All that mighty effort outlayed for such little reward eh?

lol.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Me , I've been fed up with wwe, i'm not eating anymore of their shit, it's just a horrible product right now and whoever says it isn't is blinded by their logo, tna on the other hand has been delivering a very good product consistently lately,and I have been watching it every week for a while now,and actually enjoying wrestling again.

·
Registered
284 Posts

'Risking' watching two hours of television? Which you can turn off at any point, and which you don't pay for outside of your cable bill? Or even stream for free, or stream afterwards?

I can see what an enormous risk it is, sitting down in a chair, picking up the remote, putting it on the correct channel and then 'OMG TOMMY DREAMER IS HERE MY DAY IS RUINED!' All that mighty effort outlayed for such little reward eh?

lol.
The huge risk is actually sitting down and swallowing up the lies once again to see pointless matches, matches with no build or swerve upon swerve, remember the time when everyone someone turned? exactly thats a risk of damaging brain cells

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts

lol.
oh right i have to explain the argument...ok here are the instructions:

it's a risk not for the viewers (duh...) but to TNA. If they (TNA) actually manage to delivery a good product consistently (this means every week), they might create a buzz (you know people - the viewers - enjoying it and talking about it) that will make their ratings (TNA) go up. When i talked about risk is that TNA may actually rush to gain some viewers and instead of investing in the current product, they will come back to the same old mistakes that will make the viewers (again) turn away.

btw, viewers don't just come and go as you tried to demonstrate. There are viewing habits. Sure you can have a peak in ratings, but if you don't have nothing to hold your audience it's not sustainable. So, yes TNA can't afford another false start.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts