Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't stand how their trying to make the big show look important again. Have HHH pull out the great equalizer and just bash him over and over again and write him off tv.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Me.

Would love for HHH to beat the fucking shit out of him on RAW tomorrow and hit him with the sledgehammer, ala 2006 when they had their little feud going.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me.

Would love for HHH to beat the fucking shit out of him on RAW tomorrow and hit him with the sledgehammer, ala 2006 when they had their little feud going.

Let's hope, because I can't take much more of big show being the main focus right now.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I'm not a fan of Big Show by any means whatsoever, but I'm fine with him feuding with HHH for right now to hold off Bryan/HHH until Mania. Or at least I'm hoping that's what they do.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
who

i kinda like what big show is doing right now. hes always been kinda underrated

the crowd seems to be loving it too

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I dont. I hope HHH buries that fucker so deep

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I don't because then they would use that as an angle for Big Show to comeback again, I would rather Big Show just went away. No beatdown, no angle, just gone. It is like a massive dampener one what could be a pretty decent main event scene

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Big Show is what Langston was to Punk on Smackdown and Raw a couple weeks back. he's just to show that Punk could be dominant against a big man in a match to set up for what he could potentially do to Ryback and prove that he can beat a big man. In this scenario, Big Show is to show that Triple H is very dominant and unstoppable...To make it look like Bryan has no shot in Hell....he's just practice for Triple H until the big Bryan/Triple H showdown.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts