Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Re: Wo else thinks that the Usos are complete garbage?

:cornette

:punkout

·
Banned
72 Posts

I don't like their ring attire.

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts

They have been one of the most consistently great acts since the brand split. The only complaint I have is that they haven't been featured even more on par with the tag teams on Raw.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

Babyface Usos = Garbage

Heel Usos are a big improvement. They show some real personality in promos and are getting the right kind of heat. I'm looking forward to them tangling with New Day.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts

No way thet got worse, do you even remember how stale and boring they were as babyfaces?

The things is, at least for me, street thughs characters are cringeworthy. Probably it's because I dislike hip-hop culture, but I just can't get to really like them, either as heel or face. But they improved big time as heels, that's undeniable.

·
FOTC
11,305 Posts

What Are Those?!

They're on fire right now. Maybe their promos are over the top, but at least they're passionate.

·
Southern Pride
Pink Passion
5,752 Posts

Usos have been great as heels. They weren't bad as faces either but that went on for so long that they were beyond stale. Even after they took time off with an injury. So a long time coming heel run from them has been one of the best things on SDL. Love their promos.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts