Wrestling Forum banner

Who Else Think There Bulding up A Fued With Booker T and Ezekiel Jackson ?

788 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  1andOnlyDobz!
They Gave Hints At It Last Night With Booket T CALLING zeke a Thug and they been bulding it up on smackdown also i think they might be fueding in the future which will bring booker back as a wrestler thoughts?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
135 Posts
I can see a build but I don't think they are ready for the Zeke / Big Show feud to die just yet.

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No i Think Barret is The One Fueding With Show So Zeke May Need A fued Too but i dont expect it to happend anytime soon since booker just got on commentary...

· Registered
135 Posts
No i Think Barret is The One Fueding With Show So Zeke May Need A fued Too but i dont expect it to happend anytime soon since booker just got on commentary...
Well Barrett has feuded with Show too but the Zeke Show feud has been the most obvious based on the past few episodes of SD. But they could always free it up so Booker could have a shot, he WAS talking mad junk last night on the ppv about Zeke afterall.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.