Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss this absolute beast! He had such a unique character with an awesome manager in Armando Alejandro Estrada. Loved his in ring ability as well. One of the fastest big men you'll ever see.

His match with cena at the 2007 royal rumble is still one of my favorite matches in royal rumble history.

·
Registered
979 Posts
He was awesome. I really wish they had have kept him around as a monster mid carder dominating the IC title scene.

Who knows, if WWE had kept him, maybe he wouldn't have died when he did?

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was awesome. I really wish they had have kept him around as a monster mid carder dominating the IC title scene.

Who knows, if WWE had kept him, maybe he wouldn't have died when he did?

I heard he kept refusing to go to rehab so they just ended up releasing him

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Umaga was awesome. A great worker and was agile for his size. I didn't think much of him until 2007 where he started to rule during his feud against Cena. He also had a solid run with the Intercontinental title and and put on a great Steel Cage match against Jeff Hardy on RAW in 2008. Great talent he was.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
underrated gimmick and in the ring

shouldve been world champion

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He was great. Should have gotten Great Khali's world title reign.

I kept saying this too. I would have loved for him to face taker at some point as well. They would have beaten the holy hell out of each other for 20+ minutes.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Great worker and fun to watch. Very underrated talent. LOVED this move.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
The speed & agility he had for his size actually reminded me a lot of Vader... & that's a big compliment.

I agree he should have gotten Khali's run with the WHC.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
It's funny that I disliked Umaga. Nowadays I would love him, but since the years he wrestled in the WWE the roster was full of gimmicks, characters and actual stars, his wild Samoan character was cheesy in my eyes. There weren't generic wrestlers except for Shelton Benjamin and The Legacy, so I could afford to despite him.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
Undertaker vs Umaga would've been AMAZING.

I'm such a fan of his style and what he could do in the ring. Truly, an underrated heel. One of the last great monsters (they never even let him talk) and part of that last batch of heels who could actually get heat.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Umaga was such a good talent for a big guy. Definitely enjoyed watching him in his time with the WWE.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts