Wrestling Forum banner

Who else is feeling bittersweet about Hell in A Cell tonight?

772 Views 11 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Brock
In one way, I'm looking forward to it. In another way, I'm kind of dreading it because it's likely going to be predictable and boring. The only match that might be good is Lesnar vs Taker. The Kane vs Rollins match might be good, but I know the outcome of the match. Rollins will find a way to cheat and blah blah blah. I really hope WWE surprises us tonight, but I won't hold my breath on it.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
9,271 Posts
Bittersweet?
More like just bitter.

No, more like indifferent.

· Registered
616 Posts
The only thing I'm finding bittersweet about this ppv is that it's Undertaker's last HITC. When they announced that, it gave me the feels. This whole conclusion, final ending to this feud is about obviously more than just Taker/Brock but definitely feels like a final road that Undertaker is on. It's the first "Undertaker's last..." anything that WWE has officially confirmed. That's bittersweet.

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Not really bittersweet at all, I don't really have any feeling towards the PPV in general just won't be excited about it. :shrug

· Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Well WWE are good at doing this now, have a crap build up so people's expectations for the PPV will be so low that they'll think the PPV is great when they see it

· Banned
13,624 Posts
I say it will be a great show

· TEAM KICK!
11,135 Posts
I'm interested in seeing the main event and who answers the open challenge, that's about it.

Charlotte v Nikki and Owens v Ryback are throwaway matches, the tag title match has been done twice before, Rollins v Kane is almost guaranteed to be a throwaway, I'm not massively interested in Reigns v Wyatt either as i'm pretty confident on who's winning.

Maybe there'll be some swerves, but meh, can't say i'm thrilled about the whole thing.

· Banned
2,235 Posts
Bittersweet?
More like just bitter.

No, more like indifferent.
No, just bitter. I can't remember the last time I wasn't looking forward to any of a ppvs matches. I even expect Taker/Brock to be shit.

Brock goes over clean.
Seth goes over clean.
Cena goes over clean.
Roman goes over clean.
Don't know any other matches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.