Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally liked it a lot because he disrespect Goldberg and Brock. It was very satisfying to see him get thrown out and now Corbin is growing on me. I have been a long time Corbin hater but he won me over tonight a little when he threw Riddle out. Thank you King Corbin.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,246 Posts
I enjoyed him get tossed like the dork that he is, they thought Riddel was over so they had Corbin do it for the heat, but Riddel is a fucking cunt and throwing him out like a geek was definitely a face move.

This guy thinks he's going to retire Brock but he'll still be on the C show's lower midcard when Brock retires in a couple years.

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
Riddle is better than half the guys on main roster easily

·
16,246 Posts
I don't get the hate for Riddle.
First off stoner stopped being an acceptable personality trait 20 years ago, you aren't cool because you smoke weed every fucking body smokes weed. Second off stoners are supposed to be jolly and affable, not narcissistic and antagonistic, third off he's just a shitty sport's entertainer: his look is dumb, his character is dumb and he's a bad promo, this wouldn't be such a big deal if he wasn't massively fellating himself and constantly going after people way outside of his league.

You go after Goldberg and Brock when you're a main roster main eventer, not when you're a C show lower midcarder. You don't hear Dakota Kai talk about ending Charlotte's career do you? No, because that would be stupid and embarrassing. Riddle is stupid and embarrassing.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I know nothing about Riddle outside his few main roster appearances.

Looks awesome to me. Closest thing to a young Shawn Michaels that I’ve ever seen, albeit lacking the seriousness in Shawn’s Rockers promos.

Seems like the most charismatic and coolest guy in the room.

I don’t get worked by twitter so I don’t hate the guy over the worked angles mentioned above.

·
Registered
777 Posts
First off stoner stopped being an acceptable personality trait 20 years ago, you aren't cool because you smoke weed every fucking body smokes weed. Second off stoners are supposed to be jolly and affable, not narcissistic and antagonistic, third off he's just a shitty sport's entertainer: his look is dumb, his character is dumb and he's a bad promo, this wouldn't be such a big deal if he wasn't massively fellating himself and constantly going after people way outside of his league.

You go after Goldberg and Brock when you're a main roster main eventer, not when you're a C show lower midcarder. You don't hear Dakota Kai talk about ending Charlotte's career do you? No, because that would be stupid and embarrassing. Riddle is stupid and embarrassing.
I dont know. I know stoners that are super annoying because they get so hipster about their weed. I don't think i've seen a weed bro character with his size ever at high level wrestling.

Riddle was a legit MMA guy anyways with one of the most brutal KOs in TUF history. I think he's angling himself into a spot with Lesnar and Goldberg maybe Goldberg won't appreciate it, but from what I've understood about Brock, he'll welcome whomever can make him money.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Yeah, there are a lot of reasons why Riddle isn't one of my favourites. I'm not a fan of the stoner gimmick (not that it's a gimmick, the guy is actually just always stoned), and the stupid self righteous grin all the time, trying to look like he knows that he's better than everyone else when actually he's not even worthy of a decent midcard NXT push yet, really irritates me.

Rumour has it that he had a bigger part slated for the 202 Royal Rumble, but was in a "confrontation" backstage with Lesnar, and his quick elimination was punishment. I don't usually pay attention to rumours, but this is one that would be funny to learn is real!

·
Registered
6,198 Posts
Yeah, I don't get the hate for him either. Super-talented dude. His match with Velveteen Dream was pretty awesome. Seems like a cocky and confident guy because he's got faith in his abilities and can probably whoop half the roster.

I'm not entirely sure that the Riddle/Brock stuff is legit. Or maybe it was and it's just boys blowing off steam/Brock standing up for Goldie. It doesn't seem "smart" for Riddle to get Brock offside if he wants to work with him. But people believe it when Riddle makes a scene. He's a good worker if he's working. Wouldn't surprise me if Riddle is Brock's post-Mania opponent at some point, and his belligerence is an intended trait.

WWE didn't have to put him the Rumble after that. They could have sent him home or given his spot to anyone from Zack Ryder to Pete Dunne.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I enjoyed him get tossed like the dork that he is, they thought Riddel was over so they had Corbin do it for the heat, but Riddel is a fucking cunt and throwing him out like a geek was definitely a face move.

This guy thinks he's going to retire Brock but he'll still be on the C show's lower midcard when Brock retires in a couple years.
You've been hating on RIDDLE and NXT real hard but here's the reality it has way better talent than the main roster, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Lmao somebody thinks NXT is the C show when they can get better storylines and matches then Raw & Smackdown. You think people want to see Charlotte Flair in a Wrestlemania title match or Roman Reigns?? You don't know talent if that shit hit you in the head 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

·
16,246 Posts
You've been hating on RIDDLE and NXT real hard but here's the reality it has way better talent than the main roster, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Lmao somebody thinks NXT is the C show when they can get better storylines and matches then Raw & Smackdown. You think people want to see Charlotte Flair in a Wrestlemania title match or Roman Reigns?? You don't know talent if that shit hit you in the head 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
You've literally deflated your own argument by saying everyone is entitled to their opinions.

You think bland midgets videogame wrestling is entertaining? Okay cool, that's your opinion. I disagree.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts