Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the same shit over and over again...... yes yes yes blah blah blah. Does wwe really want him as their next top guy? If so this company will fade to black.

At least give the guy a more serious character. Not a midget looking like a garden gnome screaming yes all the time.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
you guys do know its catered for kids, right? this has been said tons of times on here. You guys might find it childish, but that's the point. Cena is catered for kids too.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you guys do know its catered for kids, right? this has been said tons of times on here. You guys might find it childish, but that's the point. Cena is catered for kids too.

I'd take a cena promo any day over a Bryan promo

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this thread is going to get closed, because it'll just lead to mark wars..so enjoy it while it lasts.

And that it's full of nothing but Bryan marks

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
I dont change the channel I just find them incredibly boring. Im a big Bryan fan but i cant wait for this feud to end I just don't think Bryan and Orton have good chemistry together. Its incredibly repetitive and they end up doing the same stuff every week. Im also a fan of Orton, he has been given the massive opportunity to show the WWE what they are missing and prove his worth but he just seems to be running through the motions and not upping his game every week.

Both guys are very entertaining but in my opinion not with each other.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is wrong with you? Daniel Bryan is entertaining.

When he's wrestling a match yes, outside of that? Stale. Stale. Stale.

Reactions: doinktheclowns

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
If I got paid a $620,000 a year base salary, Plus PPV bonuses, Plus a small percentage of merch sales for my character, I think I'd agree to do yes chants all day long in my spandex. Fuck yeah, the dude is on the level and its' only going to get better for him.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
If I got paid a $620,000 a year base salary, Plus PPV bonuses, Plus a small percentage of merch sales for my character, I think I'd agree to do yes chants all day long in my spandex. Fuck yeah, the dude is on the level and its' only going to get better for him.
Not that I agree or disagree with the thread but just because he earns a lot of money doesn't mean its entertaining.

·
Premium Member
15,013 Posts
Aside from the Shield, he's the high point of the show.

If anything, watch the first 10-15 minutes, change the channel. Come back for the 9PM segment, change the channel. Come back for the 10PM segment, change the channel. Come back at 10:45 and watch it till the end.

Generally, it's everything outside of the approximate hour I just mentioned that is boring.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.