Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone not interested in it? What exactly is there to look forward too each week? There's no big storylines, same old random matches, nothing interesting.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
To be honest; I have not watched a full episode of Smackdown since last summer. Wade Barrett isn't on the show due to injury and Cody isn't doing anything all that interesting at all.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I'm on and off with it. I watch it when I can or when I remember it's on. I don't really care if I miss it like before when I watched every episode.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nah Smackdown is like a longer running show of heat back in the day, you can afford to miss and if anything does happen, RAW covers it

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I haven't watched a full length episode since the "blast from the past" episode.
I only really watch Sandow's segment/match, Ryback's match, and then anything Christian or Cody are involved in. Anything else, ESPECIALLY SHEAMUS, I skip past.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I prefer Smackdown over Raw at the moment. Raw puts me to sleep every week but Smackdown is usually watchable because we usually get a break from Laurinaitis and Cena, Booker T is hilarious and it moves from segment to segment a bit faster than Raw does.

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
I still watch every week, but I do tend to skip certain matches and segments. Smackdown still has the best wrestling of either show, so that's a good enough reason as any to still watch it.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
SD has easily been the best show this year. They've been having super solid matches every single week. Puts Raw to shame. Kane and Punk had a great one a few weeks back and Sheamus vs Kane and Ziggler vs Christian yesterday were really good.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I watched it this past Friday, but that was the first Smackdown I've seen in a few months. If there's nothing else for me to do and I remember it's on, I'll watch it. But really I just watch RAW and read spoilers for Smackdown the next day

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Well,there is not many things who interesting me on Smackdown right now.There is not rivalry who make me said "Oh my God ! Whatis going to happened next".I am tired of Ryback who fight people that everybody else could beat.I am tired of Sin Cara,the guy who wins all the matches when HE CAN'T TALK.Why they push him ? It's almost impossible to make a good rivalry with him.
In fact,the only thing that could make me watch Smackdown is Cody Rhodes vs Christian,Damien Sandow and Ricardo Rodriguez

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
I used to watch it on full but lately I've been skipping episodes or segments as well. I just download it rather than stream or watch it on cable.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts