Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can't please everyone. Hogan's got haters, Rocky's got haters, Punk's got haters, Orton's got haters, I think it's common knowledge that Cena's got haters, but I rarely see any SCSA attacks on this forum. I'm a huge fan, but is anyone willing to step forward and admit they aren't/weren't a fan of the rattlesnake?

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
People who like cookie cutter faces with no edge once so ever...

Lol at the ex wife line, she got hers...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Meh.

I'm pretty much indifferent about him to be honest, I appreciate why he's probably the greatest WWE star ever but he's just not really for me.

·
Unlimited Potential
3,048 Posts
I didn't connect with Austin at first, but as time goes on, he actually became one of my all time favourites just behind The Rock.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Who knows? He's undoubtedly one of the G.O.A.T. and apart from some of the stuff he did during his final couple of years (beating his wife, no-showing, refusing to job to Lesnar on TV which I think he was right about), I don't see why anyone would hate him.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I can't say I was too much of fan of his when he was active, but he has really grown on me the last few years. Super talented and extremely entertaining guy. He's in my all-time top 5 for sure.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I like what he did for the WWE, but I think he's just another scumbag redneck and that post neck break he wasn't 1/5 of the wrestler he used to be...though he managed to hide his limited skills by changing his wrestling style to brawler which suited his character more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts