Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
TalkSport, a British radio station, reports that there are two opponents under consideration. Cain Velasquez and Tyson Fury.

:poop:

·
Banned
499 Posts
lol there's no way he faces either one of them, maybe roman reigns, outside of my those two predictions but that's it. cain got squashed like a jobber ffs why would he challenge him again lol ridiculous..
and fury is in a program with strowman

·
Registered
77 Posts
people dont give a shit about size in 2019 - and cole is actually very charismatic -
Which is why both NXT and AEW (who mostly smaller guys) have higher viewers than Smackdown and Raw...right?

And no, saying "Adam Cole BAY BAY" all the time is not being charismatic. In fact, someone like Adam Cole can be put into a Janitor position and you would think he belongs there.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
No way is Vince going to even consider Adam Cole to face Lesnar unless he wants someone squashed before Lesnar's big match at Wrestlemania.. Sorry, it is the way it is.. Plus I doubt his match will be any different from Roman or Seth's against lesnar as in terrible. Give me AJ or Bryan vs Lesnar 2instead of Roman vs Brock III or Seth vs Brock III instead.

Is Rock vs Lesnar even on the table if Rock wants to have a match? or will be also be used to put Roman over as usual?

121 - 129 of 129 Posts