Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lesnar vs Orton would be amazing. It's known Orton cannot produce 5 star matches but he is a solid, smooth worker who has great star-power and could credibly, kayfabe-wise, defeat Lesnar. Too bad Lesnar won't wrestle to his full potential like he did in his first-run so it would not be a great match but still, it would be star vs star and that's what WM needs.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
If at all, CM Punk decides to come back, Punk vs Lesnar maybe or Undertaker ( if he wants a match back and he can get his win back, the storyline writes itself) ...If not someone else not named Roman and Seth please ... They both cannot have good matches with Brock and it turns into a spam fest...

·
Registered
12 Posts
If at all, CM Punk decides to come back, Punk vs Lesnar maybe or Undertaker ( if he wants a match back and he can get his win back, the storyline writes itself) ...If not someone else not named Roman and Seth please ... They both cannot have good matches with Brock and it turns into a spam fest...
Jesus Christ not the Undertaker. I was a huge stan of his, he was my absolute fave but he shat on his legacy and it was a big, heavy shit. Smelly really. He doesn't realize how ridiculous he looks not just in the ring but with those repetitive promos about burying souls and "showing respect" to wrestler X, Y or Z. Now it all just comes across as cheesy, same old same old. That man is a narcisist. He loves being called the locker room leader, acting all magnanimous so "the boys" kiss his ass, is obsessed with "respect for the biz" (as if he shows it by not going away) and thinks the fans still want him around. He'd do himself a big favour by keeping his dead-ass on his couch. Michelle McCool by his side.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Lesnar/Punk main event so he stops being butthurt about it. Punk really should have had a main event in his original stint.
WM27 and WM30 were the perfect Manias to have Punk involved in the main event.

Punk should’ve faced Orton for the WWE Championship. For the life of me I don’t understand why they had Miz go into that WM as Champion.

Orton vs Punk vs Bryan would’ve been perfect for WM30. In fact, I would have Punk win the title from Orton at Elimination Chamber, lose the title to Bryan and then plant seeds for a Punk and Bryan feud leading into the Summer.

I highly doubt Punk would’ve left had that happened.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Jesus Christ not the Undertaker. I was a huge stan of his, he was my absolute fave but he shat on his legacy and it was a big, heavy shit. Smelly really. He doesn't realize how ridiculous he looks not just in the ring but with those repetitive promos about burying souls and "showing respect" to wrestler X, Y or Z. Now it all just comes across as cheesy, same old same old. That man is a narcisist. He loves being called the locker room leader, acting all magnanimous so "the boys" kiss his ass, is obsessed with "respect for the biz" (as if he shows it by not going away) and thinks the fans still want him around. He'd do himself a big favour by keeping his dead-ass on his couch. Michelle McCool by his side.
Sure ...Am just saying.. As an option instead of Seth Rollins who Punk would have to babysit on the feud build up.

·
Mamba Mentality
24,998 Posts
The realistic options for a Brock Lesnar WrestleMania main event that can deliver in match quality are terribly low, but as far as a big program I'd say The Beast vs. The Fiend.

I also wouldn't mind seeing (tweener) Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns at Mania in a match hyped as a fight to determine "the face of the company."

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,711 Posts
It's probably 'rejuvenated' Cain the Elder... i mean Velasquez. Who will surprisingly win the Rumble.

It's not what i'd like to see but it's obvious Vince loves to push ppl who join to WWE from UFC.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,169 Posts
Has Black even HAD a match yet on the main roster?

Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question. Point being, lol, no. He's not facing Brock. He'll be lucky to be on the card.
Why you gotta do my boy Black like that? :rockwut

Black vs Lesnar would be awesome. Black for Royal Rumble 2020 winner. Let’s get it. Black Mass that lazy fucker out of the WWE.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Black hasn’t been built up nearly enough to win the Rumble and then beat Lesnar at Mania. I like Black, but come on, this isn’t meant to be a fantasy booking thread is it?

I’ll base my answer on the real world WWE booking. I think it’s going to be KO. He’s being lined up to be the top face on Raw, is over with the audience, and that’s a match that hasn’t happened, yet.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Possibly and allegedly according to D. Meltzer this is the current opponent pool...

WWE Raw Champion Brock Edward Lesnar vs...

(John Cena
Randy Orton
Luther Reigns
Nathan Jones
Roman Reigns
)

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Has Black even HAD a match yet on the main roster?

Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question. Point being, lol, no. He's not facing Brock. He'll be lucky to be on the card.
The infatuation with Black by some on here is strange. Like, yeah, if you WANT Black to face Brock or Bray at WM then cool, everyone wants the best for their favourites. But I'm seeing people PREDICT Black vs. Lesnar or Wyatt, like where the fuck is that coming from?

Anyway, my picks from most likely to least likely are,

1. Kevin Owens
2. Cain Velasquez
3. Randy Orton

This will be reevaluated if Owens loses to Rollins. He needs to go over there.

81 - 100 of 129 Posts