Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ì know there is tons of threads about this but they are all pretty much just lists of names. This time i want to know wrestlers that you think should be in WWE and also explain what's so good about that wrestler and why he or she should go to the WWE. What can he or she bring us that the current roster cannot?

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Probably Johnny Gargano. Charismatic, could play both a face or heel well and has great in ring skills. Very adept at basically all forms of wrestling, still young and could be a big star if used correctly. He'd be my first pick.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
One name that comes to mind is Roy Nelson from UFC. Whenever he decides to retire from MMA, I think he could make a seemless transition to pro wrestling if he wanted to. His "Big Country" gimmick alone would easily get over in a WWE audience. Even if it were only for a match with Brock Lesnar, Roy Nelson would make a great short-term addition to WWE.

·
Banned
663 Posts
Kevin Steen because he's awesome all around. Great talker and his body type would be great for some variety. A dirty, trash-talking brawler for a change.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
LA Park. What with the company trying to nail that Latino demographic.

Dude's a legit legend in Mexico, has name recognition through his stint in WCW, has one of the greatest gimmicks ever imagined, charisma out the wazoo and is a phenomenal worker with a decent understanding of the North American style.

A short stint of say, six months, in a major feud or two. No NXT for a veteran of this caliber though.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
The Canadian Ninjas (Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews) would suit NXT down to a tee. Both young and cute, but experienced and solid in the ring, with both of them good at doing the comedy heel that's so successful in NXT. They would get over big.

Michael Elgin and Kevin Steen (weight issues aside) seems like fine choices, also. Adam Cole, I'd give a couple more years on the indies, given he's a mere 23 and just starting his run on top of some indie feds. When he's maybe 25, he should be signed.

There's also some older indie guys and girls I'd sign to be trainers.

·
Registered
539 Posts
If WWE is actually serious about trying to revive the tag division, the Young Bucks would be a good addition. They're incredibly entertaining in the ring, and one of the best tag teams on the independent circuit today.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Noam Dar & Adam Cole (Maybe wait a few years for these two)
Kevin Steen
The Young Bucks
Jimmy Jacobs

Charismatic and quality in the ring, so they'd definitely fit into the WWE well. Cole & Dar would be quality guys for the future and The Bucks would be a great addition to a Tag Division that doesn't have a huge amount of variety.

·
Premium Member
5,771 Posts
Definitely agree with Cole, Gargano, Dar and Ricochet. I'd give them a few more years in the indies tho.

I'll say David Starr. Why? Because I feel he's made for WWE. He's only two years into his career and is showing tremendous potential in the ring. He's got the look, he's young (23 on February) and he was a very gifted amateur wrestler in high school, but most of all, he has the superstar aura about him.
Haven't seen his mic work too much so don't know about it.

Only thing that could hinder him is his size (5'11, 210 lbs), but I'm sure that with age, he's only going to get bigger, though even if he wouldn't get any bigger size wise, he still wouldn't be the smallest guy on the roster.

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I second Young Bucks & Canadian Ninjas. David Starr seems a little green but full of potential though.

Also, Roderick Strong because he has an awesome moveset & such amazing in ring skills. Think of the matches we could see between Strong & Cesaro or Punk. He is already 30 though so if he is going to WWE then his time is now!

Soberano Jr. is also pretty much made for WWE i feel like & i don't feel like that with any other luchadors really. He got more charisma than Ruthless Aggression Orton & Dolph Ziggler combined and if you can even say a masked wrestler has the looks then i will say it about him. He is still very young though, he just turned 20 so maybe wait a little.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Kevin Steen, he's the best performer out there right now. It will never happen though, he doesn't have the look WWE wants, and he's never worked out a day in his life (his words)

·
Banned
663 Posts
Silas Young. He's good all around and has the best finishing sequence in wrestling history.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Adam Cole - great heel has pretty decent look, amazing moveset and is only 23

I said it before and I'll say it once again... Uhaa Nation. The guy has a great moveset, he has the strength of Langston, he can move like a cruiserweight and has a WWE look.

Rich Swann, Tommy End, Zack Sabre and Ricochet are other wrestlers I'd like to see in the wwe too

·
Party in the LI
598 Posts
Definitely agree with Cole, Gargano, Dar and Ricochet. I'd give them a few more years in the indies tho.

I'll say David Starr. Why? Because I feel he's made for WWE. He's only two years into his career and is showing tremendous potential in the ring. He's got the look, he's young (23 on February) and he was a very gifted amateur wrestler in high school, but most of all, he has the superstar aura about him.
Haven't seen his mic work too much so don't know about it.

Only thing that could hinder him is his size (5'11, 210 lbs), but I'm sure that with age, he's only going to get bigger, though even if he wouldn't get any bigger size wise, he still wouldn't be the smallest guy on the roster.
I see Starr wrestle once in a while at NYWC. Decent gimmick and solid in ring. His match with Mike Mondo was called fully in ring, so he knows what he's doing out there. The tattoo on his leg is just miserable though.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Even though he's older I would have to say Homicide, mainly because he's one of ,y favorite wrestlers and puts on a great match

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.