Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who do you want to be KotR in a couple of weeks?

Obviously it should be a current midcard guy or a guy that's pushing towards the main event. Honorable mentions for me: Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger and John Morrison. But I'm going with Alberto Del Rio ofcourse, this guy is awesome and is a lock on becoming a megastar in my opinion.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Id personally love to see ADR win like most other people, but i've got a horrible feeling Cody Rhodes might win it.

Of course they could give us another Regal but... no.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I have a feeling Alberto Del Rio will win the King of the Ring and will go into a feud with the King of Kings, HHH.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Who i want to win: Ted DiBiase or CM Punk (he's injured unfortunately)

Most likely to win: John Morrison or Alberto Del Rio

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I'd like Kofi to win, but if Morrison turned heel I'd be all for him winning.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I would say Swagger but WWE doesn't seem to know how to use him.

·
Registered
813 Posts
As much as I'd love if Del Rio won the King of the Ring, I'm not sure he needs it. The guy is massively over already. I guess it could help, and it certainly fits in with his whole "descended from Kings" angle he sometimes plays up, but I think WWE is more inclined to give it to somebody that is lacking in the "charisma/good creative angle" department so they can run with the whole "royalty" thing, like Booker T or William Regal.

I could definitely see it going to somebody like Swagger for that exact reason.

But as far as "want" as the thread asks? Del Rio (deserves it), DiBiase (needs it), Santino (would be hilarious with it).

·
Registered
557 Posts
I want Jack Swagger ( Hes a king already even hes got mascot! More cool than mascot!? )

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I think Dolph Ziggler could do some decent stuff with it or if they wanted to use it for comedy puposes Santino/Kozlov would be amusing

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Ezekiel Jackson

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,321 Posts
Daniel Bryan Or Ted Debiase. Daniel could do with a bit more momentum, and Ted has nothing going for him at all now, and needs to build on his character more.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think will win: ADR, JoMo or swagger.
I want to win/ would be hilarious if he won:
JoMo: not so funny but most KotR winners have world titles feud and it would be nice with him winning a world title :p

ADR: would be funny as hell!!! Think about how he will be even more of an narcissist with it ^^

Santino: we'll probably see some of the funniest promos ever ^^

Goldust: the KotR crown + Million $ championship = WIN!

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,044 Posts
Would love one of the following to win it; Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio or Jack Swagger as I think those are the superstars that I think could really benefit from winning KOTR.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
My first pick would be Punk but it looks as though he will be out of action for a while with an injury. ADR would be a good bet really, he is billed as being a descendant of royalty so the KOTR title would go well with his gimmick. Also adds something else for him to brag about, which is something he does very well.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts