Wrestling Forum banner

Who do you want to win King of the Ring??

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you want to win King of the Ring?? Personally, I'd like to see John Morrison crowned, even though I know that won't happen.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Anyone but DBD. Dont care who wins long as he doesnt.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
John Morrison, yes i'm a fanboy but realistically i think it's the perfect time for him to move on to the bigger things by winning KOTR.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Kingston. Like him pretty well at the moment.
Don't get me wrong, I like him too, but I've never seen him look as stagnant as he does at this very moment. I just don't see him winning, he reminds me of MVP after he got drafted to RAW at the moment.

Everyone should know by now that my pick is Sheamus, and when he wins I'm going to bump the thread where I predicted it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Generally, i'm against pushing guys too quickly. But Alberto del Rio is ready for this. If he gets the rub here, he is going to be a very polished upper-mid carder. Then get him into some quality PPV matches, Rey Mysterio when he's feeling better, Christian when he comes back. Del Rio can be a legitimate main eventer unlike most of the WWE's other prospects.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I hope King Alberto will be crown KOTR but I think they choose Sheamus to start the feud against The King of Kings Triple H. It's pretty obvious in my opinion.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Alberto Del Rio is the only one I would like to see walk away with the crown, but I'll be happy with anyone as long as it's not John Morrison.

Unfortunately, there's a 90% chance that he's the one winning.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
I think over the years, KOTR has become a heel thing with Regal and King Booker. I can see ADR, I can't see Morrison getting close thankfully.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I want John Morrison to win. I'm obviously a fan and think out of the guys being pushed, he has the most to gain from a big win like this. Del Rio/Sheamus are headed straight to the main event anyways, so they don't need it. The other three on Smackdown aren't in the position to win it, Bryan doesn't need it as he's US Champion and Big Zeke isn't ready to win the thing. So I would say I want Morrison to win, he he stands to gain the most from doing so.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I want Bryan to win it for the mark in me, but I expect Cody to win in, the whole king schtick would go perfectly with his current gimmick

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Cody is an extreme longshot, in fact, I'd say he's the least likely to win, but how would the king gimmick go perfectly with his gimmick? Don't tell me he's gonna be giving himself a facial while wearing the crown and robe. ~_~

The only guy who's gimmick really goes with KOTR is ADR because he's a descendant of royalty, and maybe Mcintyre or Sheamus since they can use some stupid tie-in name to an old title for king in Scotland or Ireland.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts