Wrestling Forum banner

Who Do You Want To See To Take away the Title from Roman Reigns?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
This question keeps getting asked but honestly it's pretty irrelevant since there's no way he loses the title until at least the fall of 2022. They're obviously going to finally give him his big singles win over Brock at WrestleMania. The only people currently active I can realistically see beating him are Riddle or Bron Breakker. Breakker is very green and putting the title on Lesnar in 2002 didn't work so who knows if it works now. Still he's a guy I can see taking it. Pretty sure Drew is done as a tip top guy and will settle into the Sheamus role of 2011-2014.

Though I could totally see them transition Reigns to a tweener, lose the belt and win it back as a full fledged babyface. Now who he'd lose the belt to is hard to say.

If he loses the title at SummerSlam 2022 he'll have held the title for 700 days which is crazy for a modern title reign. Him losing the belt then isn't even guaranteed, they might do it at Crown Jewel or something.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Best option was AJ and Omos go to Smackdown. Make Omos turn on AJ, so he becomes a face, just in time for a RR build up to WM. Reigns vs AJ. My favourite choice would have been Orton going to Smackdown, and taking it off of him. The right choice for him to drop it passed long ago, it had to be Edge or DBry. No one else is close enough to his level to take it off him now. The only one I've even entertain is Jey Uso, because at least it fits into the current running Bloodline storyline, and fuck it, if the likes of Xavier and Big E can get free titles/KOTR victories, why can't Jey? We seen when his brother was away, he's actually pretty good on the mic, is charismatic, and he can definitely go in the ring. This is 100% never gonna happen obviously, but yeah.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Make either Bron Breaker, Gable Steveson or Matt Riddle champion.

WWE needs to create new stars ASAP, Reigns can't carry this company only by himself.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts