Wrestling Forum banner

Who Do You Want To See To Take away the Title from Roman Reigns?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Vain Bliss
5,035 Posts
strap a rocket to Breaker and make him champ by WM.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
No one? That's kind of the problem. WWE needs to build better faces.

Rock doesn't count - the title is beneath him, would be weird to see him pretend to care for it.

And Brock/Reigns feud could be fun - but I'm not sure having Lesnar be champ again is all that enticing.

·
Ho!
18,995 Posts
With the bloodline story they’ve told, Jey Uso is the one who should beat him.

To put the current biggest face over though, it’d be Drew McIntyre.

If you want to attempt to really make a new star, Breaker or Stevenson fairly soon after their debut.

From the list though, I’d mostly love a face Sami Zayn to overcome Reigns and take the title (even if he only has it for a short time).

·
Registered
155 Posts
They have no one to take belt who is a full
timer. It almost has to be someone new. He’s been pushed for 8 years and only Rollins is booked as having parity with him. Maybe Lashley or Drew. Face the facts. He is main eventing wrestlemania for the next 10 years and is currently rolling towards 6 of 8. Leukemia and fears of Covid+Leukemia are the only reason he hasn’t had 8 straight. Anyone expecting someone to be booked stronger or ahead of Roman for anything more than when he goes on vacation or hurt is like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football.

it is obvious that Big E was given belt so Roman had someone to eat shit and count the lights clean after a ton of Uso Schmoz finishes. Then he goes back on Monday and pretends like that belt still matters? He was buried, the crowd was cold, his best rallies prompted New Day chants. He is headed to Sheamus land.

They want to keep Lashley slightly strong and he had to drop a match to Goldberg for some reason (Saudi dollars?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,944 Posts
I voted for Jeff Hardy. I'm not his biggest fan but he's still popular with the fans and could generate some interest from taking the championship from Roman. He's never won the Royal Rumble either, so it would be a huge surprise if Jeff was to win the Rumble and then wrestle Reigns at Wrestlemania.

Reactions: AlexfromAus

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'd like to see Damian Priest be world champion, guy definitely has what it takes to become one, I love the sound of a feud between him and Roman honestly, and Roman putting Priest over would create a new star for WWE. Have him win the Rumble

Riddle also would be interesting but I think the feud with Randy is what he'll have for WM, but I think he'll be in the main event scene by next year.

For a while I would have said Drew, but man the guy has gotten really stale as a face lately, he's just not that interesting anymore IMO, I really think Roman should put over someone new instead of a made man like Drew.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I voted for Jeff Hardy. I'm not his biggest fan but he's still popular with the fans and could generate some interest from taking the championship from Roman. He's never won the Royal Rumble either, so it would be a huge surprise if Jeff was to win the Rumble and then wrestle Reigns at Wrestlemania.
Yes this is true it would be a surprise. They should build up Jeff . They may as well he is always over. If you put him in the main event scene he’s just gonna get more popular. And he can sell merch. perfect underdog baby face in my opinion to take title

1 - 20 of 29 Posts