Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Early I know, :side:

SD
World-??? Really don't know who'd beat Kane, unless it's a multi man match like at EC.(Starting to lose hope for Christian)
IC-Kaval, DASHING Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio, Swagger

RAW
WWE-Barrett(don't wanna see Cena or Orton with the belt any time soon)
U.S.-Morrison, Maybe Big Zeke and Ted Jr. Punk feuding with DB over it would be nice

Divas-I guess Beth after a Beth/Nattie feud, wouldn't mind seeing Gail run with it.
Tag-SMH, they might actually get rid of them next year.

·
Asuka
96,381 Posts
Christian, Barrett and Del Rio for the World titles, Riley for the US or IC title. I'd rather have him as world champion, but he's gotta start somewhere. Of course as soon as he breaks off from Miz, he's gettng fired anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
RAW -

WWE - no-one. full year reign for the Miz (with as few defences as possible as mentioned i other threads.)
U.S - Zeke he seems to be loving his work at the minute and id like to see him as a champion.
Tag Team - Any serious tag team.

SD
World - Edge so he can drop it to Christian. The fued between the two would be nice to watch.
IC - Kofi.

·
Registered
14,223 Posts
Personally I think Nexus should become interbrand and Barrett should take the World Heavyweight Championship. Smackdown needs to get rid off that Edge and Kane title program. Barrett can get the title now and lose it to Undertaker at Elimination Chamber which will set up the unification match with John Cena.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Well i would probably have to start with Wade Barrett as WWE champion which will surely happen in 2011 at some point because he is just too good a character not be WWE champion and whilst his mic skills are the thing that stand out he is also improving in the ring as well. Right now i would go as far as to say that Wade Barrett is the top heel in wrestling in America which a lot of is owed to John Cena who has done an absolutely fantastic job in building Wade Barrett to where he is now, outside of Wade Barrett i would go with CM Punk who needs to be pushed as the secondary top heel behind Wade Barrett as soon as possible.

I am not really a big fan of the mid card scene on Raw which has been held together by one man for way too long now and if i am to ever care about Raw's mid card again then they need to have four or five believable and realistic wrestler's in the mid card all battling over the US or Intercontinental title. For as long as i can remember The Miz was holding the mid card together and now it is Bryan Danielson so for me to care i want to see Ted DiBiase get a proper push even though i don't really rate him and for John Morrison to be pushed as a strong mid card wrestler with Justin Gabriel as the top heel in the mid card and who i am hoping will be the one to beat Bryan Danielson which for me will be epic.

The SmackDown title scene is much easier to choose in their champions as they have a very fresh roster packed with younger wrestler's who need a title to build them up, i would start with Alberto Del Rio as World champion because for me he is the best heel on the SmackDown roster and has already shown that he is good enough to be in the main event scene so i would like to see Alberto Del Rio as World champion in mid 2011. With Edge now a face and Kane most likely on a retirement run at the moment there is a HUGE spot open for the top heel and Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre and Jack Swagger are all not ready yet, i would have Alberto Del Rio feud with MVP, Kofi Kingston and then Christian if he is back in time before going on to feud with and beat Edge so he would be cemented as top heel.

As for the mid card one man stands head and shoulders above everyone else in the mid card scene on SmackDown right now and is deserving of being Intercontinental champion and that is Cody Rhodes who if given a strong mid card title run could be a main event wrestler in 2012. I will be surprised if Kaval doesn't win the Intercontinental title from Dolph Ziggler within the next month or so as Dolph Ziggler has had a good few months run and Kaval is said to be about to get a push but i would also be very surprised if Cody Rhodes is not the one to take the title from Kaval, a winning feud againt Kofi Kingston and then maybe MVP if Kaval is involved with someone else would make Cody Rhodes seem strong as a mid carder but i think that a strong mid card title run would make him seem believable in the main event scene.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
RAW -

WWE - no-one. full year reign for the Miz (with as few defences as possible as mentioned i other threads.)
U.S - Zeke he seems to be loving his work at the minute and id like to see him as a champion.
Tag Team - Any serious tag team.

SD
World - Edge so he can drop it to Christian. The fued between the two would be nice to watch.
IC - Kofi.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Really? Really?

A year long reign for Miz?? fpalm

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
WWE Title-After a lengthy Miz reign he is gonna have to drop it to Cena, maybe Wresltmania, if WWE has enough faith in him to headline. After that Barrett needs to beat Cena. Another person that should be champion in 2011 is CM Punk, hoping he recovers soon.

World Title-Edge dropping the belt to Christian at Wrestlemania would he me one happy camper, then Christian would lose the WHC to ADR sometime during the summer, possibly Summerslam. Another Swagger reign should happen sometime in 2011 as well.

US Title- I would like to see Morrison, Ted, Ryder and Riley all get reigns in 2011.

IC Title- I want Ziggler to hold on to it as long as possible, then maybe drop it to Kaval. I would also like to see Cody, Hawkins, and Drew get title reigns.

Divas Title- As long as we have a Beth Phoenix vs Natalya match at WM27 I am happy with whatever happens afterward.

Tag Team Titles- Not really sure who to say here, I would have said the Dudebusters or Gatecrashers, but both these teams are gone, maybe a combination of Hawkins and Barreta.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
RAW -

You disgust me.

WWE championship-John Morrison
US championship-Big Zeke or Alex Riley (although I do enjoy Daniel Bryan as US champ)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Raw
WWE - Sheamus, Wade Barrett, HHH, Daniel Bryan
US - Big Zeke, David Ortunga, Justin Gabrial, JoMo.
Tag Titles - Evan Borune and some random high-flyer from FCW.... Evan needs a title i think.

Smackdown
WHC - DEL RIO, SWAGGER, Christian (hopefully)
IC - Dashing Cody Rhodes

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Really? Really?

A year long reign for Miz?? fpalm
Yeah. would be entertaining and the build you could get on the crowd on wanting him to lose only for him to get himself DQ'd would be awesome.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Evan Bourne IC and US Title

Nataylia Divas Champ

John Undisputed WHT

Kaval and Bryan Tag Titles

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Yeah. would be entertaining and the build you could get on the crowd on wanting him to lose only for him to get himself DQ'd would be awesome.
Year-long reigns don't exist anymore in the WWE.

And if he did have a year-long reign, I guarantee you 95% of his fans would turn on him but then again maybe not since he's a heel.

But Miz has only been WWE champion for two days, before I would want him to have the title for a year I'd have to see how he'd do with the title after a month because right now even looking at pictures of him with the title looks strange. He looks out of place, WWE should've built him up better before he won the title. How can a guy go from being left off of PPV cards and jobbing to Daniel Bryan every week to WWE champion. Pushes like that don't work, take a look at Jack Swagger.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
SMACKDOWN
WHC - Christian, Del Rio, Ziggler
IC - Kingston, Rhodes

RAW
WWE - CM Punk, Barrett, Jericho
US - Goldust, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Yeh, shitty main event PPV matches that only ever end in DQ sounds awesome, simply awesome.

Book it WWE.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
WWE - Cena, Sheamus, maybe Barrett
US - Primo, Evan Bourne

WHC - Rey Mysterio, Big Show, MVP
IC - Chris Masters

Tag - Curt Hawkins and Trent Barreta (hoping they form a team).

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
WWE: Wade Barrett, Sheamus, CM Punk
US: Ted Dibiase, CM Punk

World Title: John Morrison, Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger
IC: Cody Rhodes, Kaval

·
Registered
725 Posts
RAW:
WWE Championship: Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, John Cena, Sheamus ... (with Miz eventually losing the Belt at TLC, RR, or EC)

U.S. Championship: Truth (as much I hate to admit it), JoMo, Zeke, Punk (bring a lil prestige), Bryan, HHH (again, prestige/rubs), Miz

SmackDown:

World Heavyweight: Edge, MVP, Christian, Taker (one more time), Del Rio (with Kane eventually losing at TLC, RR, or EC)

IC: Dolph, Show (for prestige), McIntyre, Kofi, Kane (prestige), Rey (prestige), Kaval, Rhodes, Swagger

Cross Brand Titles

Tag Titles: Bourne and Bryan anyone?, Slater and Gabriel, Usos (a must), Goldust and anyone really, E&C, Kaval and Rey Rey anyone?

Womens/Divas/Shit: Pheonix, Melina, McCool, Natalya, Layla, Naomi

Also, is it at all possible to bring back, say, the Cruierweight belt? The potential for an awesome cruiserweight division is there. Rey, Bourne, Kaval, Bryan, Gabriel, Slater (meh), Usos, Truth (meh), JoMo, Rhodes, Chavo, Dolph, Kofi ...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts