Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Sheamus vs Bad News Barrett would be a really good feud and match. Who else would be a good candidate. It's been a while since we have seen a great IC Title Match at WrestleMania.

I don't remember the last really good IC Title Match at that show.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
BNB, Sheamus, and Cesaro made for a decent mid card last year. I would say Cesaro, but right now he's one half of the greatest tag team in WWE (cough cough not saying much.) How about some of the talent we do not see very often?

I would have Bad News Barrett bury Zack Ryder, jump Curtis Axel for taking the IC belt in 2013, start a program with Sin Cara, and have Curtis Axel come back as a Face and feud with BNB. If booked right BNB vs Sin Cara could make for an excellent match. Babyface highflyer vs brawler/powerhouse. Have BNB win with hitting a Bull Hammer to a springboarding Sin Cara.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
It won't happen this year but I was personally hoping that the IC title match at mania would have revolved around Chris Jericho becoming the 10-time IC champion and be officially hailed as the greatest IC champ of all time, and having one final achievement in his career which no-one will likely beat.

Either Y2J wins the title before mania and the match at mania is him putting over a talent, or Y2J wins the title at mania and it's a WM moment.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Ryback? Its weird he was set for a feud with Rusev that got

by Cena

But now Ryback is face could work for his feed me character.

·
Registered
14,161 Posts
I don't care who it is I'd just want Barrett to defend and retain the IC Championship at WrestleMania. The only person I'd want to see beat him would be Cesaro, but anyone else no.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts