Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not necessarily will never be, but maybe not for a long time...

For me it has to be Chris Benoit and Owen Hart... both are very deserving IMHO but I know for both there are reasons they may not ever be inducted, at least not for a while...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Goldust.
Rikishi.
I see goldust maybe getting in. But rikishi .. Never

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth.

Goldust.
Rikishi.
I see goldust maybe getting in. But rikishi .. Never
Rikishi and Goldust are almost definite Hall of Famers.

What makes you think Rikishi would never be inducted?

He's on decent terms with the company, and his sons (the Usos) are still on the roster. And his WWE career is much more impressive than people already inducted like Koko B. Ware.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

He's on decent terms with the company, and his sons (the Usos) are still on the roster. And his WWE career is much more impressive than people already inducted like Koko B. Ware.
I would say Rikishi won't be inducted solo but as apart of the Samoan Wrestling family, along with Umaga, The Rock etc... (but the Rock will be a solo induction no doubt), but I do believe the Samoan Wrestling Family is going to be inducted one day

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
<-- Owen Hart.
Hopefully Bret can convince his wife to let it happen, although I can understand her anger with the company, it would be great to see him there.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
It's pretty much just Chris Benoit. I think Owen Hart will be inducted years from now when his estate is passed onto his kids, unless their bitch of a mother has brainwashed them into shitting on their father's legacy as well.

Randy Savage will probably get his wish eventually and be inducted with his family once the major candidates start running thin.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Looking at his career in general. Forgot about his roots.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I also want to see Goldust and Fatu. The Sultan was an embarrassment, and so was Seven, but those guys wrestled for a long time and championship levels. Winning the IC title over and over or the tag belts should make someone HOF material. I want to see guys like Blackman and Snow in there. Anyone that showed up and helped put out the product for a good amount of time, especially if they worked for either WCW or ECW when they weren't involved with the WWE. There's 9 guys who sucked for every 1 that was good, so it shouldn't get too crowded in the HOF. Gangrel would probably be on the other side and not getting in, I guess. He wasn't around long and toiled in the indies. Not world class by any stretch, even if the gimmick was cool.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

Still don't see how Koko B. Ware got in. I don't ever remember him winning a WWE title, never won at Wrestlemania. If he got in anyone can get in.

Reactions: celticjobber

·
Registered
582 Posts
Kaientai would be awesome, but don't see it happening.
Pillman deserves a spot. Or maybe as part of a greater Hart Foundation grouping which would benefit Owen, DBS, and Neidhart.
Bulldogs would be cool for Dynamite, tho I think DBS could get in on his own or with HF.
Surely Demolition could make it in. Nice to have Crush in there.
Tajiri I would LOVE, but he seems borderline at best.
Midnights and RNR Express definitely deserve a spot being better than any WWE tag teams.
Buddy Rose, Kevin Sullivan, Ray Stevens, Genichiro Tenryu (SWS/WAR connection makes this viable), Stan Hansen, Carlos Colon, just to name a few more.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
6,893 Posts

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,521 Posts
Georg Hackenschmidt, Rikidozan, Karl Gotch, Farmer Burns, Konnan, El Dandy, Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask.

·
OG3
3,387 Posts
Bam Bam Bigalo

Big Boss Man

Big Boss Man was a childhood favorite of mine. He was such a big dude, great athlete. He never held any big WCW/WWE titles so it might get dicy for him to get it. But he's such a great character created by Vince- and he had good work- I think WWE should put him in.

Bam Bam main evented Wrestle Mania 12, so if WWE wanted to induct LT they need to induct Bam Bam. Plus Bam Bam was an ECW champion

I was gona say Vader and Sid but both are former Champions so I think they're shoe-ins

·
Registered
178 Posts
how the hell isn't Bam Bam in there?!

I say him, considering that he should already be in and isn't I doubt he ever will be

1 - 20 of 44 Posts