Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Warrior, Bob Backlund in 94, Brock Lesnar, Chris Benoit (WHC), Jeff Hardy.

All i can think of off the top of my head

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
The Ultimate Warrior
Shawn Michaels (Screw Job)
The Miz (One of the darkest eras of wrestling since 1995/1996/1997)

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
He was just a heel transition champion. I don't think they ever regret that kind of stuff. They exist to keep too many babyface/babyface title matches from happening.
It was just so awkward, though. It was like a 40 year old guy crashing a high school graduation party.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Why would they regret Warrior being made champion? Unprofessional or not, he only held it once and (presumably) made them a good deal of money. He was the biggest star in the company after Hogan. I'm sure the businessman in Vince would have seen it as job done and worth it.

And even in personal terms they're seemingly burying the hatchet.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,303 Posts
The Miz 100%
This. They pushed his monkey-ass so hard and were retarded enough to believe that he could be a main event player despite being decent at best on the mic (and of course garbage in the ring, although that doesn't matter as much as talking skills) and having practically no exposure as a singles guy due to his team with JoMo.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Miz and Jeff...
Miz yes, sure Jeff kinda fucked them over in the end but it was after they made loads off cash from all the people who bought his merch after he won, I highly doubt they regret that.

Diesel probably deserves to have his name in this thread, didn't his title run have some of the lowest ratings ever?

·
NO PAIN!
5,277 Posts
Yup WWE should seriously considering keeping people in the Main Event status if they put them in in the first place................

No, WWE should acknowledge when a monumental fuck up like Miz becoming champ happens, and do everything in their power to correct it. That's how a smart company operates. It's a shame that 90% of the time they don't do the "smart" thing,

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
The Miz because they've probably realized that he totally sucks and should've never been champion. Also Brock Lesnar because he left the company too soon.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.