Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the obvious Rey Mysterio... I'd really like to see Luis given a go against a credible heel. Maybe Wade when he returns from injury from his torn hamstring.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Whoever it is, I'd love someone who could sell his moves like a boss. Ziggler or maybe Christian could be interesting although with Christian's recent face turn that wouldn't happen, I think.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Who the fuck is Luis?

Anyways, I would love a rekindle of Sin Cara and Daniel Bryan for maybe a month or two. I would love to see how the two would work under different circumstances.

Also, Cara/Del Rio would be another obvious good one but their legit heat does make it less likely.

Rhodes/Cara would be another good one.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Not sure who Luis is going to feud wth OP, but feuds that wouldbe good for Sin Cara.

Ziggler, Cody, Bryan, Mysterio, ADR

:lol also not sure what Sin Cara would get out of a feud with a random Nicholas.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Who the fuck is Luis?

Anyways, I would love a rekindle of Sin Cara and Daniel Bryan for maybe a month or two. I would love to see how the two would work under different circumstances.

Also, Cara/Del Rio would be another obvious good one but their legit heat does make it less likely.

Rhodes/Cara would be another good one.
Rhodes/Cara would actually be pretty interesting, I could easily see them both building each other's credibility up if booked right.

·
Banned
852 Posts
As much as I'd enjoy the matches, I don't want him in a program with Bryan as I'd prefer Bryan to get a WWE title reign. I'd like to see him against somebody that he could work well with, maybe Christian. I'm not sure that'll happen though, as I think they have other plans for the IC title.

Edit: Oops, didn't even remember that Christian is a face again. In that case, probably Cody Rhodes or Hunico

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
In the near future Christian and Rey Mysterio, in the future he could have a similar style career to Rey depending on how he fairs or whether he fucks up.
When Rey leaves he will sell plenty of merch and have a massive Lucha following, its all there for him he just needs to seize the opportunity

·
Registered
194 Posts
As much as I'd enjoy the matches, I don't want him in a program with Bryan as I'd prefer Bryan to get a WWE title reign. I'd like to see him against somebody that he could work well with, maybe Christian. I'm not sure that'll happen though, as I think they have other plans for the IC title.

Edit: Oops, didn't even remember that Christian is a face again. In that case, probably Cody Rhodes or Hunico
Agreed about Bryan. Sin Cara should be looking at inserting himself as a midcard-upper midcard and building up that credibility, while Daniel Bryan's earned his right to be pushing main events repeatedly IMO.

Hunico could be interesting but without Sin Cara Negro in the mix I wonder how that would turn out. Would he revert to a more high flying approach or stick with the thuggish ground and pound he's been doing for the most part? Either way it could be interesting if well booked, I enjoyed their prior feud.

·
Registered
913 Posts
What's with all of the wrestlers real names being used here?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
CM Punk vs Cara.

Punk has the natural ability to put anyone over just by stepping in the ring with them( See: Zack Ryder) and Punk could carry him to a good match. Punk wouldn't mind losing as he is regarded as one of the nicest people backstage. The match might not be believable due to Punks intense attitude and look compared to a vanilla midget Power Ranger.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts