Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11,391 Posts
Last two years only Styles, Bryan, Kofi and Lesnar has held the WWE title

Since Wrestlemania 33 almost 3 years ago only Lesnar, Reigns, Rollins and Wyatt have held UT.

Kofi and Wyatt only won their titles due to outpouring of emotion from vocal fanbase.

It's probably easiest prediction that nobody new will win either title unless someone from Saudi Arabia give WWE more money to make Mansoor champion or something

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Even though it's usually goofy stuff, the amount of TV time Corbin gets you would have to believe that puts him ahead of the other contenders.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,392 Posts
Even though it's usually goofy stuff, the amount of TV time Corbin gets you would have to believe that puts him ahead of the other contenders.
Deserves it, best heel in company

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Deserves it, best heel in company
I wish I could take him a little more seriously though. He may need a little time off or a reset post Mania or something. For some reason I could see him being a great babyface one day. As crazy as that seems now.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Strowman will win at some point this year, after Lesbianar gets tired of showing up at all for Raw or PPVs. As for women Shayna should win during 2020.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I'll try to put this in order of most likely:

1. Drew McIntyre
2. Ricochet
3. Nikki Cross
4. Andrade
5. Braun Strowman
6. Lacey Evans
7. King Corbin
8. Shinsuke Nakamura
9. Samoa Joe
10. Rusev
11. Ember Moon
12. Aleister Black
13. Ruby Riott
14. Big E
15. Kairi Sane
16. Ali
17. Mandy Rose
18. Elias
19. Buddy Murphy
20. Sonya Deville

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,842 Posts
Adam Cole is clearly primed for a World Title run in 2020, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't win MITB.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts