Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
glock lesnar
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In 2019, we've had the common world champions like Rollins, Lesnar, Charlotte, etc. But we've also had some superstars emerge out of nowhere and win the big one such as Kofi Kingston and The Fiend.

My question is who do you think will win their first world title in the next coming year?
On the men's side, I would reckon McIntyre and Black will win the big one in 2020 and I wouldn't put it past them to throw Ricochet a fluke run in the coming year. Wishful thinking would hope that Andrade gets a run at the top at the title, but I don't see that coming to fruition.

On the women's side, I think Lacey Evans is a shoe-in to have her first women's title reign on the main roster going forward and I think someone like Ripley or Baszler will also come out to win one of the women's titles eventually.

Edit: Forgot that Bray won the title in Elimination Chamber a few years back, my bad.

·
Banned
458 Posts
and also the fiend didn't win his first title this year, he (well,bray wyatt,but they're the same person) won it 2 years ago lol

probably velveteen dream and/or kalisto

·
Southern Pride
2,820 Posts
Lacey Evans (she has lost to Bayley a few times already and probably will again soon. Shes due a big win after all of the losses shes gotten this year).

Strowman (probably not for a long time since The Fiend just got his custom belt, but maybe once Wyatts run as Champ is over).

Hard for me to predict anyone for RAW due to absent Universal Champ and lacking new women thats worthy of beating Becky.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I see nobody on the mens side. The mainevent will revolve around Lesnar,Reigns,Rollins,Owens,Fiend and Bryan. All former world champs. I could see Rhea Riplez and Shayna Bazler becoming womens mainroster champs.

·
Asuka
96,473 Posts
In 2019, we've had the common world champions like Rollins, Lesnar, Charlotte, etc. But we've also had some superstars emerge out of nowhere and win the big one such as Kofi Kingston and The Fiend.

For the women, Shayna Baszler wins the Raw womens title at WrestleMania. Lacey Evans (ughh) is possible to win the SmackDown womens title. Rhea Ripley is possible but she could be on NXT for another year since she'll be the champion there.

For the men, nobody.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
No one because they would probably again spend the best part of next year trying to get Roman and Seth over as universally cheered top babyfaces 😃

Women maybe Lacey Evans or Shayna Baszler.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
reigns gets booed because he sucks - rollins gets booed because of bad booking and a few bad tweets - give rollins a minute - he will get the fans back on his side - and get those mega pops again - people just need to remember why they fell in love with him - the reason - hes an amazing performer and one of the best to ever do it -
Sorry, totally disagree, Rollins is a spot monkey, does the same bunch of spots every week. Terrible face, bad heel... And he is most definitely NOT and will never be in the conversation of being one of the best ever to be in pro wrestling.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts