Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read that their contracts are up in November. So it should be interesting to see if they start to wrap up this storyline with Hogan & Bischoff "owning" TNA. Bischoff, from recent interviews, seems like he might stay. But I don't know about Hogan. I think Hogan wants to wrestle Sting and then I think he might return to the WWE. Who knows. I can't see either one of them staying if the other leaves.

If both of them leave what happens to TNA? On TV, Dixie gets control of TNA and Russo goes back to writing?

·
Banned
623 Posts
Bischoff I don't see going anywhere or at least I hope not. Bischoff is the EP of the show and has his production company really tied in with TNA Impact. I do see Hogan leaving though. Also don't forget Bischoff's son is in TNA as a ref and Bischoff's daughter is working in production for TNA Impact.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I would like Bischoff to stay he's done wonders for TNA's production. But he has been disappointing as an onscreen character.
Hogan has contributed a lot to TNA. Most notably the signings of Mr Anderson, RVD, Mickie James, Team 3D etc... But I think it is now time for him to leave.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good points especially about Bischoff's kids now working for TNA. I think Hogan likes it better in TNA because he has his own schedule and full control of the booking of his character. It will be interesting to see what Hogan does. If he feels like he can have a couple more matches does he want to return to the WWE and wrestle on the "big stage"? Even if he doesn't wrestle he can make the special appearances and guest host a TV show or PPV. But I think he really likes his control in TNA. So who knows.

It's interesting with Bischoff. Like you pointed out he's got a big position in the company and his kids are working there now. But he just doesn't seem motivated to really change the direction of the company. He seems like he couldn't care less about the booking and writing of the shows.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Also don't forget Bischoff's son is in TNA as a ref and Bischoff's daughter is working in production for TNA Impact.
Since when did Vince Russo's son because Eric Bischoff's daughter?

Both of them need to go. They haven't helped the product other than turn it into WCW 2.0 - which isn't a good thing either. Take Garrett Bischoff along with you too, haven't enough refs left the company just so he can get a solid position?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since when did Vince Russo's son because Eric Bischoff's daughter?

Both of them need to go. They haven't helped the product other than turn it into WCW 2.0 - which isn't a good thing either. Take Garrett Bischoff along with you too, haven't enough refs left the company just so he can get a solid position?
Huh? I know Russo's son has an office position in TNA and Bischoff's son is a ref. I'm not sure about Bischoff's daughter.

·
Banned
623 Posts
Bischoff has brought more to tna then most on this forum will give him credit for. I wish Bischoff ran TNA without any help from Russo and Carter. Let Bischoff do what he is good at and that is turning companies around for the better.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wonder if Hogan and Bischoff could/would be willing to buy TNA from the Carter family. They'd probably have to find a company to back them up but I wonder what it would be like if Bischoff and Hogan really owned TNA. Bischoff can be in charge of booking/writing and hire someone like Dave Lagana to help write and book and use Bruce Prichard. David Sahadi has to stay for sure, the guy is a genius at putting together video packages. They can use Team 3D's developmental school to find new wrestlers.

·
Banned
623 Posts
Bischoff is a good producer, but he contributes absolutely nothing as an on-air character/authority figure.

Hogan needs to be sealed into a tube and shot into the Sun to protect humanity.
How has Bischoff not contributed anything as an on air talent? Please explain that one to me? When he was on raw everyone loved him as the evil GM. Hell Bischoff is way more entertaining then COO HHH or McMahon put together.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts